- Sub Headline: Updated restaurant to open Feb. 22, featuring popular Stuffed Crust Pizza
- City: Lancaster
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.cicis.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 9:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LANCASTER, PA – In just a matter of days, pizza lovers in Lancaster will welcome back the nation’s most popular unlimited pizza, pasta, salad, soup and dessert buffet.
On Monday, Feb. 22, Cicis will return to the Covered Bridge Marketplace Center for the first time since late 2014. Relocated to a different site within the Center – at 2405 Covered Bridge Dr., next to Amish House and Target – the new restaurant will once again be the only Cicis in the Harrisburg-Lancaster-Lebanon-York market, as well as the 4th in Pennsylvania and one of nearly 450 Cicis nationwide.
The restaurant’s exterior will display Cicis contemporary new logo, which the company unveiled in November. It will comfortably seat 150 guests and add roughly 50 new jobs to the local economy.
To add to the opening day excitement, the first 100 guests who purchase an Adult Buffet will receive a card entitling them to Free Pizza for a Year! (Valid on Feb. 22 only with purchase of an Adult Buffet at regular price. Limit one free card per guest. Card entitles guest to one free Adult Buffet or Large 1-Topping Pizza per month for 12 months.)
“All of us are thrilled to bring Cicis back to the Covered Bridge Marketplace, and it’s especially exciting because the new restaurant is absolutely beautiful,” said franchisee Devin Vovra. “I know the people of Lancaster are going to love our unlimited buffet, which now includes our all-new Stuffed Crust Pizza. And at just $6.49, you can’t beat the value.”
Cicis is known and loved for its unlimited pizza, pasta, salad, soup and dessert buffet. It is dedicated to going Beyond Pizza and feeding individuality by enabling its guests to find the tastes they love.
The Lancaster restaurant will be open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m, and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For the Cicis nearest you, visit cicis.com. Cicis: BEYOND PIZZA.
Cicis invented the Unlimited Pizza Buffet concept, driven by a belief in making life more flavorful by empowering guests to find the flavors they love. At nearly 450 restaurants strong in 32 states, Entrepreneur recognized Cicis on its Franchise 500 list in 2015. Cicis also won the Technomic 2014 Consumers’ Choice award for best kid-friendly quick service restaurant. For more information about Cicis, visit cicis.com or Facebook.com/cicis.
For franchising information, contact Michael Iglesias at miglesias@Cicis.com or 972-745-9313 or visit franchise.cicis.com.
Founder & Principal
269 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)