- Sub Headline: Redesigned restaurant celebrates grand re-opening Monday; new Stuffed Crust and Flatbread Pizzas added to buffet.
- Franchise URL: http://www.CiCis.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 6:29 am
- Expires: 1 day, 7 hours
April 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PORT ORANGE, FL – In just a matter of days, pizza lovers in Port Orange will welcome back the nation’s most popular unlimited pizza, pasta, salad, soup and dessert buffet.
On Monday, May 2, Cicis will officially celebrate the grand re-opening of its restaurant in the Countryside Shopping Plaza at 3830-B S. Nova Road, which has been closed since September 2013. It will once again be the only Cicis in Port Orange, as well as the 44th in the Sunshine State and one of nearly 450 Cicis nationwide.
The completely remodeled restaurant will be one of the first to feature Cicis contemporary new logo, branding and “Maverick” restaurant prototype, which embodies Cicis recently redefined brand character, described as “unconventional, brave and independent.”
Long-time Cicis fans will immediately see the difference inside as they encounter an entirely new vibrant and energetic color palette. The dining room has been redesigned with creative space features like the SPARK shutter wall, chevron-style table top patterns, eight new booths, tables that seemingly come out of the wall and a newly designed and expanded game room. The restaurant will comfortably seat 132 guests and has added 42 new jobs to the local economy.
“I’m bringing Cicis back, with its beautiful new image, because I know it was missed and I want it to be part of our community again,” said franchisee Ben Hanna, who has lived in the Daytona Beach area for more than 12 years. “Cicis has always been a popular destination in the Orlando tourist area – we used to drive all the way from Daytona to get a taste of it! – so we’re confident that the people of Port Orange will be excited to have a Cicis of their own as well.”
To add to the grand re-opening excitement, 103.3 The Vibe (WVYB) will be on-site playing today’s hits from 12 – 2 p.m. on Monday. During the broadcast, one lucky listener will win Free Cicis Pizza for a Year!
“We can’t wait to welcome everyone back to Cicis to explore and discover all our new flavors – including Stuffed Crust Pizza and three all-new Flatbread Pizzas – without the risk,” said Hanna. “They’re all on the buffet, and at just $5.99, you can’t beat the value.”
Cicis is known and loved for its unlimited pizza, pasta, salad, soup and dessert buffet. It is dedicated to going Beyond Pizza and feeding individuality by enabling its guests to find the tastes they love.
The Port Orange restaurant will be open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Cicis: BEYOND PIZZA.
Cicis invented the Unlimited Pizza Buffet concept, driven by a belief in making life more flavorful by empowering guests to find the flavors they love. At nearly 450 restaurants strong in 33 states, Entrepreneur recognized Cicis on its Franchise 500 list in 2015. Cicis also won the Technomic 2014 Consumers’ Choice award for best kid-friendly quick service restaurant. For more information about Cicis, visit cicis.com or Facebook.com/cicis.
For franchising information, contact Michael Iglesias at email@example.com or 972-745-9313 or visit franchise.cicis.com.
Founder & Principal
292 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Cicis Unlimited Pizza Buffet Returns to Port Orange (1 views)
- Orange County Welcomes The Pie Hole With Open Arms And Lines Out The Door (1 views)
- Discovery Point Promotes MaryAnn Edwards and Andrea Moore (1 views)
- East Coast Wings & Grill Appoints Brett Larrabee as Vice President of Brand Development (1 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (1 views)
- Texas-based Sekots Too LLC Awarded Newk’s Eatery’s Franchisee of the Year (1 views)
- Massage Heights to Open Eight Locations in Austin (1 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Jacksonville Beach Couple Opens First Bach to Rock Music School in Florida (1 views)