- Sub Headline: Redesigned restaurant celebrates grand re-opening Monday; new Stuffed Crust and Flatbread Pizzas added to buffet.
- Franchise URL: http://www.CiCis.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 6:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PORT ORANGE, FL – In just a matter of days, pizza lovers in Port Orange will welcome back the nation’s most popular unlimited pizza, pasta, salad, soup and dessert buffet.
On Monday, May 2, Cicis will officially celebrate the grand re-opening of its restaurant in the Countryside Shopping Plaza at 3830-B S. Nova Road, which has been closed since September 2013. It will once again be the only Cicis in Port Orange, as well as the 44th in the Sunshine State and one of nearly 450 Cicis nationwide.
The completely remodeled restaurant will be one of the first to feature Cicis contemporary new logo, branding and “Maverick” restaurant prototype, which embodies Cicis recently redefined brand character, described as “unconventional, brave and independent.”
Long-time Cicis fans will immediately see the difference inside as they encounter an entirely new vibrant and energetic color palette. The dining room has been redesigned with creative space features like the SPARK shutter wall, chevron-style table top patterns, eight new booths, tables that seemingly come out of the wall and a newly designed and expanded game room. The restaurant will comfortably seat 132 guests and has added 42 new jobs to the local economy.
“I’m bringing Cicis back, with its beautiful new image, because I know it was missed and I want it to be part of our community again,” said franchisee Ben Hanna, who has lived in the Daytona Beach area for more than 12 years. “Cicis has always been a popular destination in the Orlando tourist area – we used to drive all the way from Daytona to get a taste of it! – so we’re confident that the people of Port Orange will be excited to have a Cicis of their own as well.”
To add to the grand re-opening excitement, 103.3 The Vibe (WVYB) will be on-site playing today’s hits from 12 – 2 p.m. on Monday. During the broadcast, one lucky listener will win Free Cicis Pizza for a Year!
“We can’t wait to welcome everyone back to Cicis to explore and discover all our new flavors – including Stuffed Crust Pizza and three all-new Flatbread Pizzas – without the risk,” said Hanna. “They’re all on the buffet, and at just $5.99, you can’t beat the value.”
Cicis is known and loved for its unlimited pizza, pasta, salad, soup and dessert buffet. It is dedicated to going Beyond Pizza and feeding individuality by enabling its guests to find the tastes they love.
The Port Orange restaurant will be open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Cicis: BEYOND PIZZA.
Cicis invented the Unlimited Pizza Buffet concept, driven by a belief in making life more flavorful by empowering guests to find the flavors they love. At nearly 450 restaurants strong in 33 states, Entrepreneur recognized Cicis on its Franchise 500 list in 2015. Cicis also won the Technomic 2014 Consumers’ Choice award for best kid-friendly quick service restaurant. For more information about Cicis, visit cicis.com or Facebook.com/cicis.
For franchising information, contact Michael Iglesias at email@example.com or 972-745-9313 or visit franchise.cicis.com.
Founder & Principal
369 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)