- Sub Headline: Bringing Gourmet Vegan Cinnamon Rolls to Boise and Los Angeles in 2016
- City: Berkeley
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.cinnaholic.com
- Listed: December 30, 2015 3:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // BERKELEY, Calif. – Cinnaholic, the vegan bakery acclaimed for serving innovative, gourmet cinnamon roll creations, announced today that it has signed franchise agreements to open restaurants in Boise and Los Angeles.
Legacy Franchise Group brokered both franchise agreements, which signify meaningful growth for the gourmet cinnamon roll chain. The Boise location marks the first restaurant in Idaho, while the Los Angeles location joins the brand’s flagship location in Berkeley, California. Cinnaholic gained national attention after the company was featured on ABC’s hit show, “Shark Tank.” The brand began franchising in 2014 and currently has 25 units in development.
“National expansion has always been on the horizon for us,” said Spencer Reid, President of Cinnaholic Franchising LLC. “Each of these markets present incredible opportunities to build excitement around the Cinnaholic brand. We’re eager to continue to grow and serve the most innovative, delicious cinnamon rolls.”
Legacy Franchise Group brought all sides together to broker these franchise deals. Legacy works to pair brands with prospective franchisees, signing agreements to expand franchises into new markets.
“Cinnaholic is a dynamic concept which is sure to make an impression on residents of Boise and Los Angeles,” said Fred Auzenne, CEO of Legacy Franchise Group. “We are excited to continue to help them expand their presence on a national level and bring their bakeries into new markets.”
Founded in 2009 in Berkeley, California, Cinnaholic is the only gourmet bakery that allows customers to completely customize cinnamon rolls with more than 30 frosting flavors and over 20 topping choices. Each Cinnaholic cinnamon roll is 100% vegan and free of dairy, lactose, eggs or cholesterol, allowing guests to enjoy their mouth-watering creations without worrying about certain dietary or allergy restrictions.
To learn more about Cinnaholic franchise opportunities, call (404) 844-8661. For more information about Cinnaholic bakeries, visit www.cinnaholic.com.
About Legacy Franchise Group
Based in Scottsdale Arizona, Legacy Franchise Group works with specialty franchise brands to plan and implement marketing, sales and development strategies to expand their franchise systems. Legacy serves as a strategic partner over the long term and brings a wealth of diverse business, entrepreneurial, operations, marketing and sales experience to its franchisor clients.
For more information on the services Legacy provides or available franchise opportunities, visit www.legacyfranchising.com, or call 404-844-8661.
All Points Public Relations
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)