- Sub Headline: Bringing Gourmet Vegan Cinnamon Rolls to Boise and Los Angeles in 2016
- City: Berkeley
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.cinnaholic.com
- Listed: December 30, 2015 3:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // BERKELEY, Calif. – Cinnaholic, the vegan bakery acclaimed for serving innovative, gourmet cinnamon roll creations, announced today that it has signed franchise agreements to open restaurants in Boise and Los Angeles.
Legacy Franchise Group brokered both franchise agreements, which signify meaningful growth for the gourmet cinnamon roll chain. The Boise location marks the first restaurant in Idaho, while the Los Angeles location joins the brand’s flagship location in Berkeley, California. Cinnaholic gained national attention after the company was featured on ABC’s hit show, “Shark Tank.” The brand began franchising in 2014 and currently has 25 units in development.
“National expansion has always been on the horizon for us,” said Spencer Reid, President of Cinnaholic Franchising LLC. “Each of these markets present incredible opportunities to build excitement around the Cinnaholic brand. We’re eager to continue to grow and serve the most innovative, delicious cinnamon rolls.”
Legacy Franchise Group brought all sides together to broker these franchise deals. Legacy works to pair brands with prospective franchisees, signing agreements to expand franchises into new markets.
“Cinnaholic is a dynamic concept which is sure to make an impression on residents of Boise and Los Angeles,” said Fred Auzenne, CEO of Legacy Franchise Group. “We are excited to continue to help them expand their presence on a national level and bring their bakeries into new markets.”
Founded in 2009 in Berkeley, California, Cinnaholic is the only gourmet bakery that allows customers to completely customize cinnamon rolls with more than 30 frosting flavors and over 20 topping choices. Each Cinnaholic cinnamon roll is 100% vegan and free of dairy, lactose, eggs or cholesterol, allowing guests to enjoy their mouth-watering creations without worrying about certain dietary or allergy restrictions.
To learn more about Cinnaholic franchise opportunities, call (404) 844-8661. For more information about Cinnaholic bakeries, visit www.cinnaholic.com.
About Legacy Franchise Group
Based in Scottsdale Arizona, Legacy Franchise Group works with specialty franchise brands to plan and implement marketing, sales and development strategies to expand their franchise systems. Legacy serves as a strategic partner over the long term and brings a wealth of diverse business, entrepreneurial, operations, marketing and sales experience to its franchisor clients.
For more information on the services Legacy provides or available franchise opportunities, visit www.legacyfranchising.com, or call 404-844-8661.
All Points Public Relations
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)