- Sub Headline: Bringing Gourmet Vegan Cinnamon Rolls to California, Arizona and Colorado in 2016
- Franchise URL: http://www.cinnaholic.com
- Listed: April 14, 2016 12:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BERKELEY, Calif. – Cinnaholic, the vegan bakery acclaimed for serving innovative, gourmet cinnamon roll creations, announced today that it has signed franchise agreements to open a total of nine restaurants in California, Arizona and Colorado.
The announcement signifies meaningful growth for the gourmet cinnamon roll chain. Six locations will be split evenly between Arizona and Colorado, marking the brand’s entrance into both of the states. An additional three bakeries are planned for the San Diego area, joining Cinnaholic’s flagship location in Berkeley. Cinnaholic gained national attention after the company was featured on ABC’s hit show, “Shark Tank.” The brand began franchising in 2014 and currently has 40 units in development, including West Hollywood, Brea and San Jose, California.
“National expansion has always been on the horizon for us,” said Spencer Reid, president of Cinnaholic. “Each of these markets present incredible opportunities to build excitement around the Cinnaholic brand. We’re eager to continue to grow and serve the most innovative, delicious cinnamon rolls.”
Cinnaholic signed the agreement for the nine new locations with LF Development Group. Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, LF Development Group is a development firm that partners with local operators to establish and manage franchise concepts across the country.
“Cinnaholic is a dynamic concept which is sure to make an impression on residents of Colorado, Arizona and California,” said Fred Auzenne, CEO of LF Development Group, the development arm of Legacy Franchise Group LLC. “We are excited to help expand the brand’s presence on a national level and bring the bakeries into new markets.”
For more information on Cinnaholic, visit www.cinnaholic.com.
Founded in 2009 in Berkeley, California, Cinnaholic is the only gourmet bakery that allows customers to completely customize cinnamon rolls with more than 30 frosting flavors and over 20 topping choices. Each Cinnaholic cinnamon roll is 100% vegan and free of dairy, lactose, eggs or cholesterol, allowing guests to enjoy their mouth-watering creations without worrying about certain dietary or allergy restrictions.
To learn more about Cinnaholic franchise opportunities, call (404) 844-8661. For more information about Cinnaholic bakeries, visit www.cinnaholic.com.
About Legacy Franchise Group
Based in Scottsdale Arizona, Legacy Franchise Group works with specialty franchise brands to plan and implement marketing, sales and development strategies to expand their franchise systems. Legacy serves as a strategic partner over the long term and brings a wealth of diverse business, entrepreneurial, operations, marketing and sales experience to its franchisor clients.
For more information on the services Legacy provides or available franchise opportunities, visit www.legacyfranchising.com, or call 404-844-8661.
All Points Public Relations
636 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)