- Sub Headline: The "Shark Tank" success bakery is set to open it's doors in the Edgewood Retail District this Thursday, June 2nd.
- Franchise URL: http://www.Cinnaholic.com
- Listed: May 31, 2016 11:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA (FranchisePOD.com) May 31, 2016 – Shannon and Florian Radke pitched their California-based vegan gourmet cinnamon roll shop to the sharks on the ABC show “Shark Tank” in 2014. Since then the business that entices the customer to create their own custom cinnamon roll from a selection of 30 different flavors and toppings, has become an American success story.
The concept that Shannon together with her husband Florian created in Berkeley, California, has been a local favorite since 2010 and has won several awards before getting international attention.
Cinnaholic has sold over 40 franchises since airing on Shark Tank and is preparing to open its first Atlanta location. Atlanta franchisee Jarrod Nackley is bringing the concept to the Edgewood Retail District in Atlanta – the very first location in Georgia. Another location is slated to open in Athens this summer with 8 more following in Atlanta over the next two years.
“I am beyond thrilled to be working with Jarrod on bringing our ooey gooey cinnamon rolls to the Little Five Points community,” says co-founder Shannon Radke. “We both believe that Atlanta is the perfect City to be welcoming the first Cinnaholic in Georgia.”
There are several more franchise locations slated to open this year including Las Vegas, Orange County, San Diego and Charlotte.
Cinnaholic is the only custom gourmet cinnamon roll bakery in the world. In addition to all products being vegan, Cinnaholic offers more than just the average ‘Old Fashioned’ roll with over 30 different frosting flavors and a variety of different toppings.
Cinnaholic Edgewood is located at 1230 Caroline Street and will open this Thursday June 2nd at 8am.
264 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (3 views)