- Sub Headline: The "Shark Tank" success bakery is set to open it's doors in the Edgewood Retail District this Thursday, June 2nd.
- Franchise URL: http://www.Cinnaholic.com
- Listed: May 31, 2016 11:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA (FranchisePOD.com) May 31, 2016 – Shannon and Florian Radke pitched their California-based vegan gourmet cinnamon roll shop to the sharks on the ABC show “Shark Tank” in 2014. Since then the business that entices the customer to create their own custom cinnamon roll from a selection of 30 different flavors and toppings, has become an American success story.
The concept that Shannon together with her husband Florian created in Berkeley, California, has been a local favorite since 2010 and has won several awards before getting international attention.
Cinnaholic has sold over 40 franchises since airing on Shark Tank and is preparing to open its first Atlanta location. Atlanta franchisee Jarrod Nackley is bringing the concept to the Edgewood Retail District in Atlanta – the very first location in Georgia. Another location is slated to open in Athens this summer with 8 more following in Atlanta over the next two years.
“I am beyond thrilled to be working with Jarrod on bringing our ooey gooey cinnamon rolls to the Little Five Points community,” says co-founder Shannon Radke. “We both believe that Atlanta is the perfect City to be welcoming the first Cinnaholic in Georgia.”
There are several more franchise locations slated to open this year including Las Vegas, Orange County, San Diego and Charlotte.
Cinnaholic is the only custom gourmet cinnamon roll bakery in the world. In addition to all products being vegan, Cinnaholic offers more than just the average ‘Old Fashioned’ roll with over 30 different frosting flavors and a variety of different toppings.
Cinnaholic Edgewood is located at 1230 Caroline Street and will open this Thursday June 2nd at 8am.
300 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)