- Sub Headline: The "Shark Tank" success bakery is set to open it's doors in the Edgewood Retail District this Thursday, June 2nd.
- Franchise URL: http://www.Cinnaholic.com
- Listed: May 31, 2016 11:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA (FranchisePOD.com) May 31, 2016 – Shannon and Florian Radke pitched their California-based vegan gourmet cinnamon roll shop to the sharks on the ABC show “Shark Tank” in 2014. Since then the business that entices the customer to create their own custom cinnamon roll from a selection of 30 different flavors and toppings, has become an American success story.
The concept that Shannon together with her husband Florian created in Berkeley, California, has been a local favorite since 2010 and has won several awards before getting international attention.
Cinnaholic has sold over 40 franchises since airing on Shark Tank and is preparing to open its first Atlanta location. Atlanta franchisee Jarrod Nackley is bringing the concept to the Edgewood Retail District in Atlanta – the very first location in Georgia. Another location is slated to open in Athens this summer with 8 more following in Atlanta over the next two years.
“I am beyond thrilled to be working with Jarrod on bringing our ooey gooey cinnamon rolls to the Little Five Points community,” says co-founder Shannon Radke. “We both believe that Atlanta is the perfect City to be welcoming the first Cinnaholic in Georgia.”
There are several more franchise locations slated to open this year including Las Vegas, Orange County, San Diego and Charlotte.
Cinnaholic is the only custom gourmet cinnamon roll bakery in the world. In addition to all products being vegan, Cinnaholic offers more than just the average ‘Old Fashioned’ roll with over 30 different frosting flavors and a variety of different toppings.
Cinnaholic Edgewood is located at 1230 Caroline Street and will open this Thursday June 2nd at 8am.
289 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)