- Sub Headline: Charleston, SC-based salon studio concept now providing superior real estate services at Herndon Centre.
- Franchise URL: http://www.CirqueSalonStudios.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 8:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HERNDON, VIRGINIA (FranchisePOD.com) April 05, 2016 – Cirque Salon Studios, a franchised salon studio business transforming the real estate landscape for esthetic professionals nationwide, proudly announces the opening of its newest location in Herndon, Virginia. Located at Herndon Centre (384 Elden Street), the 5,000-square feet location houses 26 studio suites for local hair, beauty and wellness professionals.
This launch marks a breakthrough into the Washington, D.C. metropolitan market as the brand’s franchising affiliate, Cirque Real Estate Franchising, forges ahead with a sophisticated growth strategy. Unveiled in the Summer of 2015, this strategic initiative immediately targets the Carolinas and the Mid-Atlantic.
“We’re eager to help motivated owner-operators in Herndon enhance their portfolios with what we believe is a prime investment,” said Beau Schweikert, head of real estate development and finance, as well as the owner of the Herndon location. “There’s rich potential here for tremendous growth – for the Cirque brand, as well as for the owners who support our vision.”
The Herndon salon is the brand’s fourth partner-owned location, as well as the first facility to venture beyond the Charleston, South Carolina market.
Both single- and multi-occupancy studios of varying sizes are available for esthetic professionals looking to pursue entrepreneurship with fewer costs than those associated with traditional salon rental.
“It’s fascinating to explore just how adaptable this model is as we imagine new growth opportunities,” said David Manzi, founder of the concept and head of operations for Cirque Salon Studios’ franchise program. “We’re looking forward to creating a springboard for local salon professionals while equipping owner-operators throughout the D.C. area with the skills they need to make our system work for them.”
Opportunities are available for owner-operators who are passionate about changing the look and feel of salon real estate services throughout Northern Virginia, as well as local professionals seeking salon space.
For more information on the Cirque Salon Studios franchise opportunity, visit cirquesalonfranchise.com, e-mail email@example.com or call (843) 633-2733.
About Cirque Salon Studios
Charleston, South Carolina-based Cirque Salon Studios is a franchise revolutionizing the salon industry through an innovative business model that creates a real estate investment opportunity for franchisees and salon space for small business owners in the health, beauty and wellness industries. Each salon accommodates 25 to 30 individual suites within a 5,000 to 6,000 square-foot converted space, typically built within neighborhood retail centers. Franchisees act as landlords and property managers, supporting each health, beauty, and wellness professional as they provide a unique, personalized salon experience for clients. Founded in 2008, Cirque Salon Studios has three partner-owned locations, a fourth in the works for the Charleston, South Carolina market, and one in development in Herndon, Virginia.
SOURCE Cirque Salon Studios
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)