- Sub Headline: Building Maintenance Management Company Appoints Chief Operating Officer and Business Performance Coach
- City: Kansas City
- State: Missouri
- Franchise URL: http://www.gocitywide.com
- Listed: December 14, 2015 9:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 14, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // KANSAS CITY, Mo. – City Wide Maintenance, the nation’s premier building maintenance management company, today announced the appointment of Darin Hicks to the role of Chief Operating Officer and Ross Rogers to the role of Business Performance Coach.
Hicks will lead City Wide’s corporate franchise team in spearheading growth in new markets, supporting existing franchisees, and identifying new franchise partners who align with City Wide’s vision for success. Rogers will be focused on helping new and existing franchisees transition into more effective business owners and leaders.
“Darin and Russ are welcome additions to the City Wide family,” said Jeff Oddo, CEO and president of Lenexa-based City Wide. “Both have a proven track record of success in each of their past roles. We look forward to leveraging their collective experience in business management and development to drive growth for City Wide throughout the country.”
Prior to accepting his new position with City Wide, Hicks served as vice president of operations with AlphaGraphics, a Utah-based print and marketing communications company. He was a key player in the success and growth of the company’s franchise operations. He is looking forward to leveraging his two decades of experience in business strategy, brand development, sales, operations, finance, and accounting in his new role with City Wide.
“The opportunity to work with City Wide was one I couldn’t pass up,” said Hicks. “I am looking forward to working closely with the support team and franchise partners to advance our franchise growth goals in the months and years to come.”
Prior to joining the City Wide family, Rogers owned and operated Omega Healthcare, a leading provider of hospice services. Before becoming involved with Omega Healthcare, Rogers served as operations manager for Minnesota-based Deluxe Corporations, which he held for more than two decades. He has also served as a valued business growth consultant for companies in a range of industries.
“I couldn’t be more excited to get started,” said Rogers. “My background in business ownership and development, as well as my experience leading large teams at multi-million dollar, multi-state organizations will assist me as I hit the ground running in my new role with City Wide.”
City Wide has made a name for itself in major U.S. cities by streamlining commercial facilities and maintenance management of more than 20 services through a collection of service providers and alliance partners, including floor care, window washing, janitorial supplies, parking lot maintenance, and more.
For more information about City Wide Maintenance, please visit www.gocitywide.com. For more information about available franchise opportunities, please visit www.citywidefranchise.com.
About City Wide
Founded in 1961, City Wide has become synonymous with building maintenance in its home Kansas City market and the 40-plus U.S. regions where it has grown through franchising since 2001. A single-source solution for all building maintenance services, City Wide contracts with independent service providers to give clients access to dozens of interior and exterior services. City Wide simplifies the maintenance matters that mean most to building owners, operators and management companies, easing the time, stress, and resources typically required to oversee an entire facility.
For more information about City Wide’s services, please visit www.gocitywide.com.
SOURCE City Wide
Senior Account Lead
178 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)