CARPINTERIA, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) May 16, 2016 – CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. (“CKE”), parent company of Carl’s Jr.® and Hardee’s® restaurant chains, announced the promotion of Jim Sullivan to Executive Vice President, Domestic Development. In his new role, Sullivan will spearhead domestic and real estate development activities and focus on the company’s agenda for continual growth.
Sullivan first joined CKE in 2012 as Senior Vice President of Domestic Franchise Development. In this role, he was responsible for restaurant and franchise development, including managing franchise sales and growth of the domestic franchise system. Through his leadership, CKE’s franchise community experienced substantial and sustained growth, including generating the highest net increase in U.S. locations among all traditional freestanding hamburger drive thru restaurants during 2015. In addition, he has been instrumental in successfully completing the company’s refranchising program.
“With his nearly 20 years of franchise development experience, Jim has been a tremendous asset to our executive management team and I am honored to promote him to Executive Vice President of domestic development,” said CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. CEO, Andrew F. Puzder. “I am confident that Jim will help us successfully amplify our domestic footprint through his superb leadership and seamless execution.”
Prior to joining CKE, Sullivan served as Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer for Friendly’s Ice Cream LLC where he was responsible for the company’s development, real estate and franchising activities.
About CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc.
CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. (“CKE”) is a privately held company headquartered in Carpinteria, Calif. CKE is not a franchisor and conducts substantially all of its restaurant activities and operations through its subsidiaries. Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC own, operate and franchise the Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s, Green Burrito® and Red Burrito® concepts. Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s operate as one brand under two names, acknowledging the rich regional heritage of both banners. After opening their first restaurants in New York and New Jersey last spring and recent international openings in Japan, Australia, Canada, Colombia and Guatemala, Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC now have a total of 3,682 franchised or company-operated restaurants in 44 states and 38 foreign countries and U.S. territories. Known for its one-of-a-kind premium menu items such as 100 percent Black Angus Thickburgers®, Made from Scratch™ Biscuits, Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders™ and Fresh Baked Buns, as well as an award-winning marketing approach, the Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s brand continues to deliver substantial and consistent growth in the U.S. and overseas. The Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s system is now 93 percent franchised, with international restaurants representing 19 percent of the system. For more information about CKE, please visit www.ckr.com or its brand sites at www.carlsjr.com and www.hardees.com.
SOURCE CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc.
Coast PR for Carl’s Jr. & Hardee’s
205 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)