- City: Manhattan
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.ckokickboxing.com
- Listed: December 28, 2015 10:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK – Dec. 28, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – CKO Kickboxing, one of the fastest growing health fitness franchises, will celebrate the Grand Opening of its first fitness kickboxing gym in Manhattan on the upper east side at 401 East 84th Street, near First Avenue on Jan. 3, 2016. They will hold an open house on Jan. 1 and 2, 2016 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The high quality, cross training gym in Yorkville, only a few blocks from Gracie Mansion, provides a family friendly setting to Yorkville residents who are looking for an alternative to Pilates, yoga, martial arts and spinning classes.
“I wanted to make a true difference to the community and create a family atmosphere in the gym that everyone would love being a part of,” said Aditya Shringarpure, owner of the franchise, who left his career as a software programmer to run the business full time.
The 3,000 square-foot gym features 35 heavy bags and is open seven days a week. CKO Kickboxing Upper East Side posts its kickboxing classes online. Classes begin as early at 6 a.m. and is open as late as 9 p.m. so people can get their workouts in before or after work. There are two designated personal training areas on the two-level facility.
CKO Kickboxing Upper East Side’s main entrance is located on the street level and is only two blocks from the 86th Street subway station.
Pre-sale and opening details
Sign ups for pre-sale memberships are available now on their website at a $600 annual savings: $99 initiation fee and $149 per month.
The first 100 people who sign up during the pre-sale will receive starter boxing gloves or a T-shirt.
Shringarpure, who is from India and has lived in the U.S. for 14 years said, “I loved the program and saw that it gave people great results in a short period of time. I realized it was a very effective program to lose weight and maintain weight and get into good fitness.”
Unlike other gyms, CKO Kickboxing features one heavy bag per person and is instructor driven. The family atmosphere and the sense of community also make CKO Kickboxing unique among gyms.
“Because I loved the program so much, I wanted to start my own business,” he said. “CKO Kickboxing has proven to have a successful business model with excellent training for new franchisees.”
CKO Kickboxing is an effective exercise and weight loss program for men and women, old and young. A one-hour workout can burn up to 1,200 calories.
“The beauty of our exercise classes is that anybody can do it. Since it focuses more on the fitness aspect rather than the martial art, it is not intimidating. The instructor controls the tempo, but the client controls the intensity. It is this integration that allows an individual to maximize their fitness. Add upbeat music and you have a fun, effective and safe workout,” said Joe Andreula, Founder of CKO Kickboxing.
“CKO Kickboxing is one of the most trusted names in fitness franchises. CKO Kickboxing is a true nationwide sports fitness franchise with gyms from coast to coast with more than 60 locations,” said Andreula.
“This is our first gym in Manhattan but it won’t be our last,” said Rich Rosso, Chief Operating Officer for CKO Kickboxing.
For more information about owning a CKO Kickboxing franchise, go to http://www.CKOFranchising.com
About CKO Kickboxing
CKO Kickboxing is one of America’s fastest growing franchises according to Entrepreneur Magazine, which included the kickboxing gym franchise in its Franchise 500 list of best franchises. The magazine rated CKO Kickboxing the 48th top new franchise in 2011.
“CKO Kickboxing is emerging as one of the leading fitness franchise opportunities in the country,” he said. CKO Kickboxing also was named a 2012 Military Friendly Franchise® by G.I. Jobs Magazine.
CKO Kickboxing continues to grow because new franchise owners receive ongoing training on how to run a business and coaching on the latest trends in health and fitness.
“We treat our franchisee owners like they are family, because they are,” Andreula said. “They aren’t numbers or faceless profit centers. They are people who we want to help succeed. That’s why so many people, including former military members, want to take advantage of our fitness franchise opportunity.”
For information about CKO Kickboxing Upper East Side, call 917-262-0487, email@example.com or visit http://www.ckokickboxing.com/upper-east-side.html
SOURCE CKO Kickboxing
253 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)