- City: Yonkers
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.CKOFranchising.com
- Listed: March 18, 2016 10:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK – March 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – CKO Kickboxing, one of the fastest growing health fitness franchises, recently opened its first fitness kickboxing gym in Yonkers in the Tanglewood Shopping Center near Central Avenue. The gym at 16 Crisfield Street opened on Jan. 18 and has been attracting many new clients.
The high quality, cross-training gym in Yonkers, just off the Central Avenue shopping corridor provides a family friendly setting to Westchester County residents who are looking for an alternative to Pilates, yoga, martial arts and spinning classes.
The 2,500 square-foot gym features 47 heavy bags and is open seven days a week. CKO Kickboxing Yonkers posts its kickboxing classes online. Classes begin as early as 6 a.m. and as late as 9 p.m. so people can get their workouts in before or after work.
About the Franchisees
Childhood friends Nick Vurchio and Frank DeMichele are the new co-franchisees.
Vurchio, who graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology, was a software engineer for eight years when he realized he wanted to start his own business. DeMichele owns a sneaker company.
“We were looking for a business opportunity that would give us the financial freedom to walk away from a 9-5 job,” he said. “A friend of mine opened a CKO Kickboxing franchise in Brooklyn and he was doing very well with it. So we studied the options, met with the owner and found a great location in Yonkers,” Vurchio said.
“I want to help people achieve their fitness and weight loss goals. That’s fun for me,” he said. “I realized that I can help people reach their goals because the workout was fun. If people have fun, they will keep on doing it. The CKO workout changes every time, so it never gets boring. If the workout is boring, people won’t want to do it.”
The certified trainers at CKO Kickboxing Yonkers are friendly, knowledgeable, and motivating, so people get the support needed to stay on track.
About the CKO Kickboxing Workout
Unlike other gyms, CKO Kickboxing features one heavy bag per person and is instructor driven. The family atmosphere and the sense of community also make CKO Kickboxing unique among gyms.
CKO Kickboxing is an effective exercise and weight loss program for men and women, old and young. A one-hour workout can burn up to 1,200 calories.
“The beauty of our exercise classes is that anybody can do it. Since it focuses more on the fitness aspect rather than the martial arts, it is not intimidating. The instructor controls the tempo, but the client controls the intensity. It is this integration that allows an individual to maximize their fitness. Add upbeat music and you have a fun, effective and safe workout,” said Joe Andreula, Founder of CKO Kickboxing.
CKO Member Benefits
CKO Kickboxing created the first kickboxing vacation on a cruise ship in 2015. The next cruise to Bermuda will take place on Princess Cruise’s Anthem of the Seas, their top of the line cruise ship, from August 20-25, 2016.
CKO members can get discounted rates and special amenities if they register via this link. The registration deadline is June 1, 2016.
About CKO Kickboxing
CKO Kickboxing is one of America’s fastest growing franchises according to Entrepreneur Magazine, which included the kickboxing gym franchise in its Franchise 500 list of best franchises. The magazine rated CKO Kickboxing the 48th top new franchise in 2011.
“CKO Kickboxing is one of the most trusted names in fitness franchises. CKO Kickboxing is a true nationwide sports fitness franchise with gyms from coast to coast in approximately 60 locations,” said Andreula. The company recently opened several gyms in Los Angeles.
For more information about owning a CKO Kickboxing franchise, go to http://www.CKOFranchising.com.
CKO Kickboxing bags will be the last obstacle at the Citi Field Spartan race as well as all of the stadium Spartan races this year including San Francisco, Cowboy Stadium, Fenway Park and Citizens Bank in Philadelphia.
“CKO Kickboxing is emerging as one of the leading fitness franchise opportunities in the country,” he said. CKO Kickboxing also was named a 2012 Military Friendly Franchise® by G.I. Jobs Magazine.
CKO Kickboxing continues to grow because new franchise owners receive ongoing training on how to run a business and coaching on the latest trends in health and fitness.
“We treat our franchisee owners like they are family, because they are,” Andreula said. “They aren’t numbers or faceless profit centers. They are people who we want to help succeed. That’s why so many people, including former military members, want to take advantage of our fitness franchise opportunity.”
For information about CKO Kickboxing Yonkers call 914-337-6585 email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.ckoyonkers.com/
SOURCE CKO Kickboxing
232 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (36 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (36 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (33 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (28 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (28 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (22 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)