CKO Kickboxing Will Offer Classes at the Prestigious ECA One Body One World Fitness Convention in New York City
- Sub Headline: CKO Kickboxing Founder Joseph Andreula Will Deliver Keynote Speech on "How to Turn Your Passion for Fitness into a Business"
- Franchise URL: http://www.CKOFranchising.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 11:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOBOKEN, N.J., March 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — CKO Kickboxing, one of the fastest growing sports fitness franchises in the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, will host four classes for their members and fitness trainers at the world-renowned ECA One Body, One World Fitness Convention the weekend of April 15-18 at Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City’s Times Square.
Additionally, the founder of CKO Kickboxing, Joseph Andreula, will deliver a keynote speech on “How to Turn Your Passion for Fitness into a Business with No Money” at 11:30 a.m. Sunday. This inspirational speech is free and is open to all conference attendees.
“I began with no money in 1997 at 22 years of age and got a landlord in a broken down factory to give me free rent for my kickboxing class idea. I went on to open 16 of my own gyms and 70 franchises,” said Andreula, who has been featured on the TODAY show.
The conference offers three full days of the latest trends, programming, workshops, workouts, lectures and trade show of the fitness industry.
CKO Kickboxing members can attend the conference at a discount. CKO members can attend the conference for one day for only $99 instead of $199. Or they can take classes for only $30. The non-member rate is $50.
Classes will be held at the convention on Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. and on Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
CKO Kickboxing members can sign up for the entire conference with the member benefit discount pricing here:
and look for the CKO registration.
Or, CKO Kickboxing members who only want to attend the class for $30 can register onsite. They do not need to register online.
Each class will use the same, real heavy bags used in every CKO Kickboxing class.
Participants will be given new gloves so they don’t have to bring any equipment.
“This is a great way for personal trainers and fitness instructors who haven’t been exposed to kickboxing to add another skill to their toolbox,” said Andreula. “We’ll teach them how we do it the CKO Kickboxing way.”
“We’re really excited to have CKO Kickboxing in our boxing program,” said Carol Scott, President of ECA World Fitness, an international organization and association representing the wellness and fitness community. “To have that level of enthusiasm and expertise will add a lot to the conference.”
About CKO Kickboxing
CKO Kickboxing was originally formed in Hoboken, N.J. as “Take It To The Max” in November, 1997 by Joseph Andreula. He designed and created the intense workout, which was the first of its kind. Today, CKO Kickboxing has approximately 70 locations stretching from New York to California.
CKO Kickboxing is one of America’s fastest growing franchises according to Entrepreneur Magazine, which included the kickboxing gym franchise in its Franchise 500 list of best franchises. The magazine rated CKO Kickboxing the 48th top new franchise in 2011.
For more information about owning a CKO Kickboxing franchise, go to http://www.CKOFranchising.com.
“CKO Kickboxing is emerging as one of the leading fitness franchise opportunities in the country,” he said. CKO Kickboxing also was named a 2012 Military Friendly Franchise® by G.I. Jobs Magazine.
CKO Kickboxing continues to grow because new franchise owners receive ongoing training on how to run a business and coaching on the latest trends in health and fitness.
“We treat our franchisee owners like they are family, because they are,” Andreula said. “They aren’t numbers or faceless profit centers. They are people who we want to help succeed. That’s why so many people, including former military members, want to take advantage of our fitness franchise opportunity.”
This year CKO Kickboxing is also holding classes at special events in the Spartan Races and other events and locations including:
West Point, March 26
Citifield, April 16
MetLife Stadium, May 14 and 15
San Francisco, AT&T Stadium, May 14
Tuxedo, N.Y., June 11
Dallas Cowboy Stadium, June 18
Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas cruise to Bermuda, August 20-25
Citizens Bank, Philadelphia, September 23
Fenway Park, Boston, November 7
Philadelphia’s Rocky Steps, 3 times this summer.
About ECA World Fitness
ECA WORLD FITNESS is an international organization and association representing the wellness and fitness community. Established in 1991, ECA is the undisputed leader for innovative and quality programming. ECA’s reputation for integrity is well known and has earned respect and trust for delivering Win-Win relationships with all of its partners.
SOURCE CKO Kickboxing
207 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)