CKO Kickboxing Will Offer Classes at the Prestigious ECA One Body One World Fitness Convention in New York City
- Sub Headline: CKO Kickboxing Founder Joseph Andreula Will Deliver Keynote Speech on "How to Turn Your Passion for Fitness into a Business"
- Franchise URL: http://www.CKOFranchising.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 11:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOBOKEN, N.J., March 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — CKO Kickboxing, one of the fastest growing sports fitness franchises in the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, will host four classes for their members and fitness trainers at the world-renowned ECA One Body, One World Fitness Convention the weekend of April 15-18 at Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City’s Times Square.
Additionally, the founder of CKO Kickboxing, Joseph Andreula, will deliver a keynote speech on “How to Turn Your Passion for Fitness into a Business with No Money” at 11:30 a.m. Sunday. This inspirational speech is free and is open to all conference attendees.
“I began with no money in 1997 at 22 years of age and got a landlord in a broken down factory to give me free rent for my kickboxing class idea. I went on to open 16 of my own gyms and 70 franchises,” said Andreula, who has been featured on the TODAY show.
The conference offers three full days of the latest trends, programming, workshops, workouts, lectures and trade show of the fitness industry.
CKO Kickboxing members can attend the conference at a discount. CKO members can attend the conference for one day for only $99 instead of $199. Or they can take classes for only $30. The non-member rate is $50.
Classes will be held at the convention on Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. and on Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
CKO Kickboxing members can sign up for the entire conference with the member benefit discount pricing here:
and look for the CKO registration.
Or, CKO Kickboxing members who only want to attend the class for $30 can register onsite. They do not need to register online.
Each class will use the same, real heavy bags used in every CKO Kickboxing class.
Participants will be given new gloves so they don’t have to bring any equipment.
“This is a great way for personal trainers and fitness instructors who haven’t been exposed to kickboxing to add another skill to their toolbox,” said Andreula. “We’ll teach them how we do it the CKO Kickboxing way.”
“We’re really excited to have CKO Kickboxing in our boxing program,” said Carol Scott, President of ECA World Fitness, an international organization and association representing the wellness and fitness community. “To have that level of enthusiasm and expertise will add a lot to the conference.”
About CKO Kickboxing
CKO Kickboxing was originally formed in Hoboken, N.J. as “Take It To The Max” in November, 1997 by Joseph Andreula. He designed and created the intense workout, which was the first of its kind. Today, CKO Kickboxing has approximately 70 locations stretching from New York to California.
CKO Kickboxing is one of America’s fastest growing franchises according to Entrepreneur Magazine, which included the kickboxing gym franchise in its Franchise 500 list of best franchises. The magazine rated CKO Kickboxing the 48th top new franchise in 2011.
For more information about owning a CKO Kickboxing franchise, go to http://www.CKOFranchising.com.
“CKO Kickboxing is emerging as one of the leading fitness franchise opportunities in the country,” he said. CKO Kickboxing also was named a 2012 Military Friendly Franchise® by G.I. Jobs Magazine.
CKO Kickboxing continues to grow because new franchise owners receive ongoing training on how to run a business and coaching on the latest trends in health and fitness.
“We treat our franchisee owners like they are family, because they are,” Andreula said. “They aren’t numbers or faceless profit centers. They are people who we want to help succeed. That’s why so many people, including former military members, want to take advantage of our fitness franchise opportunity.”
This year CKO Kickboxing is also holding classes at special events in the Spartan Races and other events and locations including:
West Point, March 26
Citifield, April 16
MetLife Stadium, May 14 and 15
San Francisco, AT&T Stadium, May 14
Tuxedo, N.Y., June 11
Dallas Cowboy Stadium, June 18
Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas cruise to Bermuda, August 20-25
Citizens Bank, Philadelphia, September 23
Fenway Park, Boston, November 7
Philadelphia’s Rocky Steps, 3 times this summer.
About ECA World Fitness
ECA WORLD FITNESS is an international organization and association representing the wellness and fitness community. Established in 1991, ECA is the undisputed leader for innovative and quality programming. ECA’s reputation for integrity is well known and has earned respect and trust for delivering Win-Win relationships with all of its partners.
SOURCE CKO Kickboxing
241 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)