- Street: 1900 West Sunset Ave
- City: Springfield
- State: Missouri
- Slogan or Tagline: Our Coffee Rocks!
- Franchise Fee: $39,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $50,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $400,000
- Investment Range: $218,000 - $420,000
- Royalty: 5%
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Master Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Single-unit, multi-unit and area development opportunities available in the United States and worldwide in many countries. Master franchises available internationally.
- Listed: November 22, 2015 9:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
A Rockin’ Franchise Opportunity
Awarded the 2013 Coffee House of the Year Ranking by 417 Magazine
Do you want to own your own business in the most exciting and fast paced industry in the United States?
Classic Rock Coffee is known as the perfect blend of caffeine, classic rock music and cool. It provides its own leading brands of fabulous coffee such as Atomic Punk Espresso, Back in Black Bold, After Midnight and Breakfast in America Morning Brew. In addition, it makes delicious, nutritious high end protein shakes supplied by its sister company, Shake This.
Classic Rock Coffee is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri and has been in business since 2011. The company was started as a single storefront to provide a working model that would serve as the headquarters for franchise expansion.
It was created from a love of coffee and a love of great classic rock music – Zeppelin, The Who, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, CCR, Elvis, AC/DC, ZZ Top, Fleetwood Mac – and many other renowned bands.
Since coffee is a stimulant, the company thought it made sense to create a concept that is an alternative to the laid-back, read-a-book and take-a-nap type of coffee shop. Its tagline says it all: “Our Coffee Rocks!”
A stimulating franchise opportunity too
Step through the doors of a Classic Rock Coffee shop and you’ll know it’s not like any other you’ve ever been in. Unlike typical laid-back coffee stores, it’s a rock n roll infused, specialty coffee, java joint. Classic rock music plays through an awesome sound system; espresso based drinks are crafted right in front of you; guitars, albums and memorabilia are everywhere; and there’s comfy seating too! You can get your drink to go, or sit down, relax and get “comfortably numb”.
The concept is truly unique, innovative and fun. Not only do customers drive across town to see what we are about, but potential employees seek us out because they recognize our methods, standards and procedures are at the top of the industry.
We now have exciting specialty coffee franchise opportunities in the United States and internationally that stand out from every coffee house you’ve ever seen. Every franchise opportunity isn’t a fit for everyone, and that’s ok. Here are a few guidelines to help you decide about ours.
Classic Rock Coffee is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for a mobile coffee bar.
- You are either not $50k liquid or do not have at least a $400k net worth. We are not trying to be pompous; we just want our owners to have the right financial backing.
- You would like relax in a coffee house from this day forward. Is it cool to own one? Yes. Will people talk about you in your city? Probably. Is it automated? Nope. It takes work and commitment.
- You are interested in modifying the concept.
- You want to put a store in a community with less than 50,000 people. We’re not sure it would work, and we don’t want you to risk your money hoping it would.
If you are considering opening a business, you need to be honest with yourself. Would you rather wake up every day to make sandwiches or pull a yogurt lever, or would you rather be with cool people, listen to amazing music and be free like a rock star on your very own stage (oh, and make money too!)?
Contact us today to find out more about starting your own Classic Rock Coffee shop.
219 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)