ClimbZone Franchising poised to Reach New Heights with a Revolutionary New Indoor Climbing Center Concept
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 403 total views on 11/1/2016.
- Listed: July 11, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROSEDALE, Md. (FranchisePOD.com) July 11, 2016 – Maryland-based ClimbZone unveiled a new franchise model and offering at the recent International Franchise Expo (IFE) in New York City.
ClimbZone, which started 10 years ago in New Zealand, opened its first U.S. indoor climbing center in Laurel, Maryland in November 2014. Since opening, the 20,000 sq. ft. climbing center has experienced a tremendous level of success. Its custom-designed climbing walls feature various three dimensional themed designs ranging from a replica of Mt. Rushmore to an Egyptian tomb. The walls are each 28 feet high and utilize a hydraulic auto-belay system, which safely lowers climbers back down to the ground. This system is both safe and simple to use for climbers of all ages.
ClimbZone ‘s booth at the IFE generated significant industry buzz with its spectacular representation of the company’s colorful and detailed, hand-painted climbing walls, which many attendees actually scaled during the three-day expo.
The company released its “phase-one” growth plans, which include franchise locations near the major metro areas of the mid Atlantic and northeast corridor.
“We chose to award the first franchise locations close to our Maryland-based production facility, in order to properly support our new franchisee partners”, stated ClimbZone Franchising LLC’s Chief Operating Officer, Keith Levenson. “Its very important for us to have franchise business partners that share our passion and vision for both the business and our brand. ClimbZone offers a very unique, active, and healthy family entertainment experience, and we want to share that with the world.
ClimbZone is a revolutionary concept in family entertainment providing an exhilarating and truly unique indoor climbing experience. This incredibly popular concept was brought to the United States from New Zealand. The company’s flagship climbing center is located in Laurel, Maryland. Each of its 75 custom-designed walls allows climbers of all ages an experience that is simply unavailable anyplace else.
Exclusive franchise opportunities are now available in select locations. For ClimbZone Franchise information, please contact Keith Levenson at Keith@climbzone.us
For ClimbZone Media inquiries, please contact Bruce Robertson at Bruce@climbzone.us
For additional information, please visit www.climbzone.us
Chief Operating Officer
ClimbZone Franchising LLC
666 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)