ClimbZone Franchising poised to Reach New Heights with a Revolutionary New Indoor Climbing Center Concept
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 403 total views on 11/1/2016.
- Listed: July 11, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROSEDALE, Md. (FranchisePOD.com) July 11, 2016 – Maryland-based ClimbZone unveiled a new franchise model and offering at the recent International Franchise Expo (IFE) in New York City.
ClimbZone, which started 10 years ago in New Zealand, opened its first U.S. indoor climbing center in Laurel, Maryland in November 2014. Since opening, the 20,000 sq. ft. climbing center has experienced a tremendous level of success. Its custom-designed climbing walls feature various three dimensional themed designs ranging from a replica of Mt. Rushmore to an Egyptian tomb. The walls are each 28 feet high and utilize a hydraulic auto-belay system, which safely lowers climbers back down to the ground. This system is both safe and simple to use for climbers of all ages.
ClimbZone ‘s booth at the IFE generated significant industry buzz with its spectacular representation of the company’s colorful and detailed, hand-painted climbing walls, which many attendees actually scaled during the three-day expo.
The company released its “phase-one” growth plans, which include franchise locations near the major metro areas of the mid Atlantic and northeast corridor.
“We chose to award the first franchise locations close to our Maryland-based production facility, in order to properly support our new franchisee partners”, stated ClimbZone Franchising LLC’s Chief Operating Officer, Keith Levenson. “Its very important for us to have franchise business partners that share our passion and vision for both the business and our brand. ClimbZone offers a very unique, active, and healthy family entertainment experience, and we want to share that with the world.
ClimbZone is a revolutionary concept in family entertainment providing an exhilarating and truly unique indoor climbing experience. This incredibly popular concept was brought to the United States from New Zealand. The company’s flagship climbing center is located in Laurel, Maryland. Each of its 75 custom-designed walls allows climbers of all ages an experience that is simply unavailable anyplace else.
Exclusive franchise opportunities are now available in select locations. For ClimbZone Franchise information, please contact Keith Levenson at Keith@climbzone.us
For ClimbZone Media inquiries, please contact Bruce Robertson at Bruce@climbzone.us
For additional information, please visit www.climbzone.us
Chief Operating Officer
ClimbZone Franchising LLC
638 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)