ClimbZone Franchising poised to Reach New Heights with a Revolutionary New Indoor Climbing Center Concept
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 403 total views on 11/1/2016.
- Listed: July 11, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROSEDALE, Md. (FranchisePOD.com) July 11, 2016 – Maryland-based ClimbZone unveiled a new franchise model and offering at the recent International Franchise Expo (IFE) in New York City.
ClimbZone, which started 10 years ago in New Zealand, opened its first U.S. indoor climbing center in Laurel, Maryland in November 2014. Since opening, the 20,000 sq. ft. climbing center has experienced a tremendous level of success. Its custom-designed climbing walls feature various three dimensional themed designs ranging from a replica of Mt. Rushmore to an Egyptian tomb. The walls are each 28 feet high and utilize a hydraulic auto-belay system, which safely lowers climbers back down to the ground. This system is both safe and simple to use for climbers of all ages.
ClimbZone ‘s booth at the IFE generated significant industry buzz with its spectacular representation of the company’s colorful and detailed, hand-painted climbing walls, which many attendees actually scaled during the three-day expo.
The company released its “phase-one” growth plans, which include franchise locations near the major metro areas of the mid Atlantic and northeast corridor.
“We chose to award the first franchise locations close to our Maryland-based production facility, in order to properly support our new franchisee partners”, stated ClimbZone Franchising LLC’s Chief Operating Officer, Keith Levenson. “Its very important for us to have franchise business partners that share our passion and vision for both the business and our brand. ClimbZone offers a very unique, active, and healthy family entertainment experience, and we want to share that with the world.
ClimbZone is a revolutionary concept in family entertainment providing an exhilarating and truly unique indoor climbing experience. This incredibly popular concept was brought to the United States from New Zealand. The company’s flagship climbing center is located in Laurel, Maryland. Each of its 75 custom-designed walls allows climbers of all ages an experience that is simply unavailable anyplace else.
Exclusive franchise opportunities are now available in select locations. For ClimbZone Franchise information, please contact Keith Levenson at Keith@climbzone.us
For ClimbZone Media inquiries, please contact Bruce Robertson at Bruce@climbzone.us
For additional information, please visit www.climbzone.us
Chief Operating Officer
ClimbZone Franchising LLC
607 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)