- Franchise URL: Link removed at 88 total views on 11/8/2016.
- Listed: November 1, 2016 11:47 am
- Expires: 220 days, 19 hours
ROSEDALE, Md., Nov. 1, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – ClimbZone (www.climbzone.us) has confirmed their first franchise partners with a multi-unit agreement with Chris Brewster and Mark Paliotta. Brewster and Paliotta, both veterans of the US Armed Forces, and have gone on to lead successful careers in government contracting and global commodity marketing and distribution, respectively. They both have a strong background in business development. Keith Levenson, ClimbZone’s Chief Operating Officer, said, “After announcing the franchise opportunity in July, Brewster and Paliotta were identified as important partners very early on. In addition to their commercial experience, they have the personalities and commitment to delivering an outstanding customer experience that this type of business needs. We are thrilled to be working with them.”
The agreement has been signed for multi-units in the areas of Loudoun County, Virginia, Baltimore County, Maryland and a unit in the greater Philadelphia area. Suitable site locations are currently being determined with the goal of opening multiple new units in the next 18 months. “We are excited rather than daunted by the challenge of opening multiple units so soon,” said Brewster and Paliotta. “We are very impressed with not just the potential of this business but also the expert support and guidance we will receive from ClimbZone. They’ve already gone through the learning curve of launching this unique recreational business and have an extensive knowledge base they can share with us.”
Levenson has confirmed that they are also in discussion with a number of other potential partners for other locations in the United States.
ClimbZone is a revolutionary concept in family entertainment, providing an exhilarating and truly unique indoor climbing experience. This incredibly popular concept was brought to the United States from New Zealand. The company’s flagship climbing center is located in Laurel, Maryland. Each of its 75 custom-designed walls allows climbers of all ages and experience that is simply unavailable anyplace else.
Exclusive franchise opportunities are now available in select locations. For ClimbZone Franchise information, please contact Keith Levenson at Keith@climbzone.us.
For additional information, please visit www.climbzone.us.
Chief Operating Officer
ClimbZone Franchising LLC
167 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (4 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (3 views)
- Ziggi’s Coffee Announces Franchise Opportunity; Encourages Others to Join Ziggi’s Family (3 views)
- Rita’s First Ontario Franchise Awarded in GTA (3 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (3 views)
- Little Medical School Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Brings a Taste of Texas to Hanover (3 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (3 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (3 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (3 views)
- Rise Biscuits & Donuts Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Krystal Company® Honors Their Legacy Partners (2 views)
- MaidPro Lands in Top Ten Best Places to Work in Boston (2 views)
- Realogy Named to Fortune 500 List for Third Year in a Row (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (2 views)