- Franchise URL: Link removed at 88 total views on 11/8/2016.
- Listed: November 1, 2016 11:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROSEDALE, Md., Nov. 1, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – ClimbZone (www.climbzone.us) has confirmed their first franchise partners with a multi-unit agreement with Chris Brewster and Mark Paliotta. Brewster and Paliotta, both veterans of the US Armed Forces, and have gone on to lead successful careers in government contracting and global commodity marketing and distribution, respectively. They both have a strong background in business development. Keith Levenson, ClimbZone’s Chief Operating Officer, said, “After announcing the franchise opportunity in July, Brewster and Paliotta were identified as important partners very early on. In addition to their commercial experience, they have the personalities and commitment to delivering an outstanding customer experience that this type of business needs. We are thrilled to be working with them.”
The agreement has been signed for multi-units in the areas of Loudoun County, Virginia, Baltimore County, Maryland and a unit in the greater Philadelphia area. Suitable site locations are currently being determined with the goal of opening multiple new units in the next 18 months. “We are excited rather than daunted by the challenge of opening multiple units so soon,” said Brewster and Paliotta. “We are very impressed with not just the potential of this business but also the expert support and guidance we will receive from ClimbZone. They’ve already gone through the learning curve of launching this unique recreational business and have an extensive knowledge base they can share with us.”
Levenson has confirmed that they are also in discussion with a number of other potential partners for other locations in the United States.
ClimbZone is a revolutionary concept in family entertainment, providing an exhilarating and truly unique indoor climbing experience. This incredibly popular concept was brought to the United States from New Zealand. The company’s flagship climbing center is located in Laurel, Maryland. Each of its 75 custom-designed walls allows climbers of all ages and experience that is simply unavailable anyplace else.
Exclusive franchise opportunities are now available in select locations. For ClimbZone Franchise information, please contact Keith Levenson at Keith@climbzone.us.
For additional information, please visit www.climbzone.us.
Chief Operating Officer
ClimbZone Franchising LLC
294 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)