- Street: 1358 Hooper Avenue, PMB 276
- City: Toms River
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 08753
- Slogan or Tagline: Where Beginners Are Inspired And Athletes Become Champions
- Franchise Fee: $50,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $400,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $1,200,000
- Investment Range: $827,000 - $1,536,500
- Royalty: 5% + Ad Royalty Fee 2%
- Year Founded: 2006
- Franchising Since: 2007
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units in the following regions/states: Northeast, South, Southeast
- Listed: August 11, 2016 4:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Club Metro USA Franchise Opportunities… Where Beginners Are Inspired And Athletes Become Champions
The fitness industry offers a unique combination of a mature, proven industry with relatively untapped potential.
• Over 50 million Americans have a gym membership – and yet that’s just 20% of the population.
• Even in hard financial times, fitness memberships have continued to increase by about 5% annually.
The Baby Boomers are the first generation to commit to regular exercise, and this is a generation that will continue to stay as active as possible into their 60s, 70s, and beyond. Every generation after them has viewed exercise as an important part of a healthy lifestyle and the internet era has only encouraged that. We see our friends and neighbors looking good and feeling good, and it’s only natural that more and more of us will start to put the effort in for our own well-being.
Why Open a Club Metro USA Franchise?
Club Metro USA is unique among fitness franchises in that it offers an upscale resort-style fitness experience with a low-end initial price point. Those who want basic access can get it at a price that’s within almost any budget – and those who are willing to pay for extras like classes, personal training, and tanning are able to buy them for additional fees.
Multiple Income Streams
With personal training, classes, apparel, childcare, tanning, and juice and vending services, you’ll make money in more ways than one. Bring everyone in the door with low membership fees, then entice them with additional healthy life enhancements and services.
Our experienced team will teach you how to effectively market your new club and sign up members before you even open the doors.
Fully Integrated Software Support
As a Club Metro USA franchisee, you’ll be provided with a fully-integrated suite of membership, CRM and accounting software. There’s no need to spend countless hours testing and figuring out what works best for your business – because we’ve done the hard work for you.
Group Fitness Equipment Discounts
At Club Metro USA, we’ve negotiated purchasing arrangements with many of the best fitness equipment manufacturers. Whether you decide to buy or lease your equipment, you’ll benefit from the deals we’ve negotiated.
Site Selection and Build-Out Assistance
Although every new owner will be heavily involved in the site selection and build-out process, we’re there for guidance and support at every step of the way. We’ll offer expert input on location selection, lease negotiation, plans, and permits.
262 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)