- Sub Headline: Nation’s Largest Pilates Franchise Tops 2017 Inc. 5000 List with 21,319 Percent Growth
- Listed: August 17, 2017 6:56 am
- Expires: 208 days, 14 hours
Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine
August 16, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // COSTA MESA, Calif. – Further solidifying a year of momentous growth, Club Pilates, the nation’s largest premium Pilates franchise, has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fourth fastest-growing company in America on its annual Inc. 5000 List. The boutique fitness company, which debuted on the list just this year, was also named as the No. 1 Top Los Angeles company, as a result of its 21,319 percent three-year growth rate.
The list represents a comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy – America’s independent entrepreneurs. Distinguished companies are ranked according to the growth percentage of their annual revenue over a three-year period. To be featured on the list, applicants must have proven their strategies to be successful, demonstrating increased growth, revenue and reputation. Only the very best private, employee-based firms are awarded the distinction of being recognized, which is known as the gold standard of entrepreneurial success. Club Pilates was also named as the No. 2 Top Consumer Products & Services Company and No. 3 Top California Company.
“To be ranked next to the likes of some of America’s most influential companies is quite an honor,” said Anthony Geisler, CEO of Club Pilates. “Our brand’s success is a true testament to the commitment of our passionate franchise owners and strong corporate leadership. We all have a strong desire to succeed, which is how we continue to grow and thrive in the competitive boutique fitness industry.”
Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is experiencing an impressive growth trajectory. From its recently signed 590th franchise deal to the support from an investment from TPG Growth, the brand is on an impressive upward trajectory. Club Pilates has more than 230 studios open, and is on track to have 350 studios open by end of 2017 – opening more than 20 studios every month. Strategic development is a key element to expanding the brand’s modernized and premium group and private practice, state-of-the-art equipment including reformers and empowering atmosphere at an affordable price to the growing demographic.
For the full Inc. 5000 ranking, visit https://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2017. For more information about Club Pilates’ franchise opportunity, please visit: http://www.clubpilatesfranchise.com/.
About Club Pilates
Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is a boutique fitness studio that specializes in strength-training classes for anyone, at any age or fitness level. Based in Costa Mesa, CA, the company is experiencing rapid growth and expects to have 350 locations open by the end of the year. With more than 1,000 instructors teaching over seven million workouts each year, Club Pilates is the first studio to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes along with TRX, Triggerpoint, and Barre. In 2017, Club Pilates was named to Inc. magazine’s Inc. 5000 list as the fourth fastest growing company in America, Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 ranking, ranked No. 17 on the magazine’s 2017 Top New Franchise list and was named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list To learn more about the Pilates franchise opportunity, visit https://www.clubpilatesfranchise.com
Fishman Public Relations
SOURCE Club Pilates
183 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)