- Sub Headline: Beaugrand brings over 30 years’ experience in insurance to help Brightway agents grow
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.brightway.com
- Listed: December 19, 2015 10:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
JACKSONVILLE, FLA. (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 18, 2015 – Clyde Beaugrand, AAI, AIS, will join Brightway Insurance as a Distribution Consultant, helping Agency Owners grow their businesses profitably. Beaugrand brings with him more than 30 years of insurance industry experience.
Brightway is the nation’s seventh largest privately owned Personal Lines independent agency, selling property/casualty insurance through a network 118 of franchised locations around the country.
Effective Monday, Jan. 4, Beaugrand will be responsible for working arm-in-arm with Agency Owners, helping them to develop annual growth plans and analyzing data that can help them better understand their agency’s production.
Beaugrand’s experience includes serving as an Allstate Agency Owner and as an Area Sales Manager for Allstate, working to help ensure the success and growth of independently owned Allstate agencies.
Additionally, Beaugrand has owned an Edward Jones investment brokerage and most recently served as president of his own company, Full Circle Agency Management, providing management expertise to insurance agency owners.
Brightway President Talman Howard said: “We are excited for Clyde to join the Brightway team and share his experiences with our Agency Owners.”
Brightway founders David and Michael Miller began franchising operations in 2008. In 2015, the company was recognized as America’s No. 1 “Franchise to Buy” by Forbes in the under $150k category, and named a Top 500 Franchise by Entrepreneur magazine for the third year in a row.
For more information about Brightway, go brightway.com.
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)