- Sub Headline: Beaugrand brings over 30 years’ experience in insurance to help Brightway agents grow
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.brightway.com
- Listed: December 19, 2015 10:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
JACKSONVILLE, FLA. (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 18, 2015 – Clyde Beaugrand, AAI, AIS, will join Brightway Insurance as a Distribution Consultant, helping Agency Owners grow their businesses profitably. Beaugrand brings with him more than 30 years of insurance industry experience.
Brightway is the nation’s seventh largest privately owned Personal Lines independent agency, selling property/casualty insurance through a network 118 of franchised locations around the country.
Effective Monday, Jan. 4, Beaugrand will be responsible for working arm-in-arm with Agency Owners, helping them to develop annual growth plans and analyzing data that can help them better understand their agency’s production.
Beaugrand’s experience includes serving as an Allstate Agency Owner and as an Area Sales Manager for Allstate, working to help ensure the success and growth of independently owned Allstate agencies.
Additionally, Beaugrand has owned an Edward Jones investment brokerage and most recently served as president of his own company, Full Circle Agency Management, providing management expertise to insurance agency owners.
Brightway President Talman Howard said: “We are excited for Clyde to join the Brightway team and share his experiences with our Agency Owners.”
Brightway founders David and Michael Miller began franchising operations in 2008. In 2015, the company was recognized as America’s No. 1 “Franchise to Buy” by Forbes in the under $150k category, and named a Top 500 Franchise by Entrepreneur magazine for the third year in a row.
For more information about Brightway, go brightway.com.
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)