- Sub Headline: Specialty Coffee Roaster, Coffee Beanery, Opens new store in Flint, MI
- Franchise URL: http://www.CoffeeBeanery.com
- Listed: May 12, 2016 9:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FLUSHING, Mich. (FranchisePOD.com) May 12, 2016 – Coffee Beanery, the specialty coffee roasters based in Flushing, MI, is excited to announce the opening of its new store on the Baker College-Flint Campus. The new store is the third location to open in Genesee County.
“With the remodel of our flagship store inside the Genesee Valley Center and the addition of our location on the Al Serra campus last Spring, we are excited to be expanding our footprint in our own backyard with the Baker College location,” said Chief Operations Officer, Laurie Shaw. “We’ve been based in the Flint area since 1976 and are thrilled to be celebrating our 40th Anniversary this year by offering 40% off our franchise fee. We believe in the Flint community and are eager to be a part of the growth taking place.”
The new store, which is open to the public, will offer decadent specialty choices such as their original beverage, the Café Carmel® as well as other delicious choices like the Black and White Frappalatte®. Other offerings include over 40 flavored coffees, a vast variety of estate and SWP decaf coffees, such as Caramel Pecan Pie and their famous house coffee, Beanery Blend®.
The first 50 adults in line at 12PM on Tuesday will have the opportunity to participate in a Mystery Gift Card Giveaway where they will receive an unmarked Coffee Beanery gift card in varying denominations from $1 to $100, with one person winning the $100 card. (Limit one per person and must be 18 years or older). In addition to the Mystery Gift Card Giveaway, the store is hosting 3 days of giveaways May 17th-19th. See their Facebook page for events and times.
About Coffee Beanery:
Coffee Beanery opened its first stores in the United States in 1976, before the American public knew the term “specialty coffee.” In the 40 years that have followed, Coffee Beanery continues to build its brand and franchise organization on the principles of time-tested and honored traditions and values. Exceptional coffee, a warm relaxing environment, and a corporate culture that embraces its franchisees with every opportunity to succeed exemplify these values. Today, Coffee Beanery has nearly 100 locations throughout the world, with 20 locations internationally and is recognized as an industry leader for its unique family business approach, corporate culture and commitment to quality. Visit www.coffeebeanery.com for more information.
SOURCE Coffee Beanery
337 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)