- Sub Headline: ...as well as, the Top 100 Home-Based Franchise in 2016, for the 11th Straight Year. Coffee News® continues to strive to be one of the best franchises possible. Coffee News is also ranked #1 in the Advertising category for franchises in 2016.
- Franchise URL: http://www.CoffeeNews.com
- Listed: July 14, 2016 4:01 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 17 hours
BANGOR, MAINE (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 14, 2016 – Coffee News® has been ranked in Entrepreneur’s Top Franchise 500, as well as, the Top 100 Home-Based Franchise in 2016, for the 11th straight year. Coffee News® continues to strive to be one of the best franchises possible. Coffee News is also ranked #1 in the Advertising category for franchises in 2016.
Coffee News® rankings are as follows: 158 out of 500, 33 out of 100.
Entrepreneur 500 Ranking: All companies are judged by the same criteria; objective, quantifiable, measures of a franchise operation. The most important factors include financial strength and stability, growth rate and size of the system. Consideration of the number of years a company has been in business and the length of time it’s been franchising, startup costs, litigation percentage of terminations and whether the company provides financing.
About Coffee News®
Coffee News® has nearly 800 franchises in 16 countries and was founded as a service to restaurant patrons while waiting for their food. The 11″ x 17″ coffee-colored, one-page publication is designed to provide advertisers with a local exclusive advertising option, unavailable in other publications, and the reader with interesting content as they wait for food or service. Small and medium-sized businesses benefit through exclusive and affordable advertising targeting local communities.
The idea for Coffee News® came about in 1988 when Jean Daum of Manitoba, Canada placed her lunch order, then sat back to wait for the food to arrive. Bored with nothing to read, she resorted to reading the information on a sugar packet. Suddenly, it dawned on her that restaurants were missing the boat by not providing patrons with something to read for a few minutes while waiting for their food. The result is a popular publication that has evolved into an international network of Coffee News® publishers and a Coffee News® readership of over five million a week throughout the world today.
482 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (11 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (6 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (5 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening First Northern Alabama Restaurant in Madison (4 views)
- Popular TV Hunting Show to Feature United Country Properties (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (3 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- SpeedPro Imaging Enhances NYC with Fifth Studio Opening (3 views)
- Kumon: World’s Largest Education Franchise Targets Western Massachusetts for Expansion Plans (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)