- Sub Headline: The Flavor of the Season is Love… and Indulgent Chocolate!
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.ColdStoneCreamery.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 9:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Cold Stone Creamery® (www.ColdStoneCreamery.com) is sharing the love with the return of our popular Fudge Truffle Ice Cream through the True Love Promotion, in stores January 6 through March 1, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Our Fudge Truffle Ice Cream, Made Fresh in small batches in every store, is a chocolate lover’s dream – creamy, rich and decadent! Treat your sweetie to the Falling in Chocolate™ Creation™ made with Fudge Truffle Ice Cream, Brownie, Fudge and Whipped Topping.
In addition to the delightfully chocolate Creation™, try the heart-shaped, Fudge Truffle Decadence™ cake and Truffles are Forever™ cupcakes. Our cake has moist layers of Red Velvet Cake, Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings and Fudge Truffle Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings wrapped in rich Fudge Ganache. The brand’s special Valentine’s Day cupcakes are made with a rich chocolate cup filled with a layer of Red Velvet Cake, Fudge Truffle Ice Cream and topped off with a fluffy layer of Fudge Frosting and Milk & White Chocolate Curls.
Additionally, and for a limited time only, guests can order a Fudge Truffle Frappe. This chocolate treat is a creamy, ice blended coffee drink with Dark Cocoa, Fudge and garnished with Whipped Topping – indulge while it lasts!
“Traditionally, chocolate symbolizes love and the sharing of sweet treats with loved ones on Valentine’s Day, so indulge your senses and try our decadent Fudge Truffle Creation, cake, cupcakes, or new Fudge Truffle Frappe,” said Kate Unger, senior vice president of marketing for Cold Stone Creamery. “Our True Love Promotion kicks the New Year off right by offering something truly sweet and indulgent with a flavor profile that chocolate fans will go crazy over. Cold Stone’s Fudge Truffle Ice Cream takes chocolate and love to a whole new level!”
The Cold Stone Creamery Falling in Chocolate Creation™, the Fudge Truffle Decadence™ Cake, Truffles are Forever™ Cupcakes and Fudge Truffle Frappe will be in stores from January 6 – March 1, 2016.
Falling In Chocolate™ – Fudge Truffle Ice Cream with Brownie, Fudge and Whipped Topping
Fudge Truffle Decadence™ – Layers of moist Red Velvet Cake, Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings and Fudge Truffle Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings wrapped in rich Fudge Ganache
Truffles are Forever™ – A rich Chocolate Cup filled with a layer of Red Velvet Cake and Fudge Truffle Ice Cream, topped with fluffy Fudge Frosting and Milk & White Chocolate Curls
Fudge Truffle – Creamy, ice blended coffee drink with Dark Cocoa, Fudge and Whipped Topping
on’t forget to pick up a Cold Stone Creamery gift card – the perfect Valentine’s gift for friends, neighbors, teachers, and that special someone. Gift cards can be purchased at your local store location.
As always, our cakes and cupcakes are available in our stores, or can be ordered online at www.ColdStoneCakes.com.
About Cold Stone Creamery®
Cold Stone Creamery® delivers the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience® through a community of Franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is handcrafted fresh daily in each store and then customized by combining a variety of mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cold Stone Creamery is a subsidiary of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world, with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant concepts. Cold Stone Creamery operates approximately 1,500 locations in over 26 countries.
About “Made Fresh”
In Cold Stone Creamery® locations across the world, our ice cream is handcrafted in small batches – one flavor at a time. We start with the highest quality cream, sugar and flavorings to make our ice cream fresh in the back of each of our stores. This small-batch process ensures our customers receive the richest, creamiest, most delicious ice cream when they visit Cold Stone Creamery.
For more information about Cold Stone Creamery, visit www.ColdStoneCreamery.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
SOURCE Cold Stone Creamery®
Cold Stone Creamery®
170 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)