June 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – From Cold Stone Creamery®, (www.ColdStoneCreamery.com), the place that brought you the original Cake Batter Ice Cream®, comes three new homemade batter ice cream flavors: Fudge Brownie Batter™, Peanut Butter Cookie Batter™ and Sugar Cookie Batter™, available for a limited time beginning June 22.
These new summertime ice cream flavors have all the homemade taste of batter right off the spoon and can be combined with delicious mix-ins for a one-of-a-kind Creation™. In addition, Cold Stone Creamery is blending up a decadent Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream Shake piled high with whipped topping, yellow cake, sugar cookie dough, caramel and rainbow sprinkles.
“After bringing our famous Cake Batter Ice Cream to market years ago, we wanted to extend the line for the hot summer months,” said Kate Unger, senior vice president of marketing for Cold Stone Creamery. “Cookie batter is a childhood favorite and with our three new homemade batter ice cream flavors and Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream Shake, customers can relive those sweet childhood memories all over again.”
Cold Stone Creamery will feature the following promotional ice cream flavors and Creations™ from June 22 through September 6.
- Everything’s Batter With Chocolate™ – Fudge Brownie Batter Ice Cream with Brownie, Fudge, Caramel and Whipped Topping
- Loaded Peanut Butter Batter™ – Peanut Butter Cookie Batter Ice Cream with REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cup, Fudge and Caramel
- Rainbow Cookie Batter™ – Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream with Rainbow Sprinkles, Sugar Cookie Dough and Whipped Topping
- Birthday Cake Remix™ – Cake Batter Ice Cream® with Rainbow Sprinkles, Brownies and Fudge
- Shake It, Cookie! Milkshake – Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream™ blended with Rainbow Sprinkles and topped with Whipped Topping, Yellow Cake, Sugar Cookie Dough, Caramel and Rainbow Sprinkles
About Cold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery® delivers the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience® through a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is hand-crafted fresh in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cold Stone Creamery is a subsidiary of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world, with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands. Cold Stone Creamery operates approximately 1,500 locations in over 27 countries.
About “Made Fresh”
In Cold Stone Creamery® locations across the world, our ice cream is hand-crafted in small batches – one flavor at a time. We start with the highest quality cream, sugar and flavorings to make our ice cream fresh in the back of each of our stores. This small-batch process ensures our customers receive the richest, creamiest, most delicious ice cream when they visit Cold Stone Creamery.
For more information about Cold Stone Creamery, visit www.ColdStoneCreamery.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
SOURCE Cold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery
314 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)