- Sub Headline: Nothin’ but Peanut Butter Cup Creation in Stores Now
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.ColdStoneCreamery.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 11:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 03, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Scottsdale, Ariz. – Ice Cream and Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup lovers won’t want to miss the newest flavor at Cold Stone Creamery® (www.ColdStoneCreamery.com). As of, March 2, 2016, Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide will be serving the new Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, made with real Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
“What could be better than the combination of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream?” said Kate Unger, senior vice president of marketing for Cold Stone Creamery. “Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are one of our most popular mix-ins, so we know customers are going to love this one-of-a-kind flavor and like all of our superpremium Ice Cream flavors, the new Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is made fresh in every store and hand-crafted in small batches to ensure the very best in quality and taste.”
Cold Stone Creamery will be serving up this indulgent ice cream flavor and Creation™, Nothin’ But Peanut Butter Cup™, from March 2 – April 12. 2016.
Nothin’ but Peanut Butter Cup™ – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Reese’s Peanut Butter Sauce and Fudge
About Cold Stone Creamery®
Cold Stone Creamery® delivers the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience™ through a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is hand-crafted fresh daily in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cold Stone Creamery is a subsidiary of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands. Cold Stone Creamery operates approximately 1,500 locations in over 27 countries.
About “Made Fresh”
In Cold Stone Creamery® locations across the world, our ice cream is hand-crafted in small batches – one flavor at a time. We start with the highest quality cream, sugar and flavorings to make our ice cream fresh in the back of each of our stores. This small-batch process ensures our customers receive the richest, creamiest, most delicious ice cream when they visit Cold Stone Creamery.
For more information about Cold Stone Creamery, visit www.ColdStoneCreamery.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
SOURCE Cold Stone Creamery®
Cold Stone Creamery
149 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)