- Sub Headline: Nothin’ but Peanut Butter Cup Creation in Stores Now
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.ColdStoneCreamery.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 11:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 03, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Scottsdale, Ariz. – Ice Cream and Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup lovers won’t want to miss the newest flavor at Cold Stone Creamery® (www.ColdStoneCreamery.com). As of, March 2, 2016, Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide will be serving the new Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, made with real Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
“What could be better than the combination of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream?” said Kate Unger, senior vice president of marketing for Cold Stone Creamery. “Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are one of our most popular mix-ins, so we know customers are going to love this one-of-a-kind flavor and like all of our superpremium Ice Cream flavors, the new Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is made fresh in every store and hand-crafted in small batches to ensure the very best in quality and taste.”
Cold Stone Creamery will be serving up this indulgent ice cream flavor and Creation™, Nothin’ But Peanut Butter Cup™, from March 2 – April 12. 2016.
Nothin’ but Peanut Butter Cup™ – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Reese’s Peanut Butter Sauce and Fudge
About Cold Stone Creamery®
Cold Stone Creamery® delivers the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience™ through a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is hand-crafted fresh daily in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cold Stone Creamery is a subsidiary of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands. Cold Stone Creamery operates approximately 1,500 locations in over 27 countries.
About “Made Fresh”
In Cold Stone Creamery® locations across the world, our ice cream is hand-crafted in small batches – one flavor at a time. We start with the highest quality cream, sugar and flavorings to make our ice cream fresh in the back of each of our stores. This small-batch process ensures our customers receive the richest, creamiest, most delicious ice cream when they visit Cold Stone Creamery.
For more information about Cold Stone Creamery, visit www.ColdStoneCreamery.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
SOURCE Cold Stone Creamery®
Cold Stone Creamery
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)