- Sub Headline: National Casual Dining Brand Makes Promise to Never Take Away its Coleslaw
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.bostons.com
- Listed: January 16, 2016 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, TX January 15, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)–In the wake of the heartbreaking Chick-fil-A coleslaw news, Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bars (Boston’s), a Dallas-based national casual dining brand, is putting the focus back on its coleslaw, beef, and accessible hours of operation – including Sundays – as a promise to its customers that they can always find the creamy and crunchy side dish and beef burgers on the Boston’s menu.
With 80+ menu items, most of which are made in-house, Boston’s believes in made-from-scratch food and handcrafted drinks. And Boston’s believes in coleslaw – not only as a side but as a burger topping, as seen on Boston’s famous Barbecue Bleu Burger. To reinforce its belief in coleslaw, beef, and Sunday dining, Boston’s has launched a campaign entitled, “Eat more beef. Eat more coleslaw. Eat on Sunday.” that will feature a chicken as its mascot and will kick off mid-January.
“As another national dining chain removes a guest-favorite from their menu, we want to remind our guests that we’ve got them covered. There is a coleslaw shortage and we are here for those mourning the loss,” said Brad Bevill, VP of Marketing & Communications with Boston’s. “This is also a great opportunity to remind our guests of our handmade all-beef burgers and that we’re open on Sundays as the NFL Playoffs heat up.”
Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar’s U.S. operations are based in Dallas. The company currently has 27 locations operating in 23 states and the company’s sister brand, Boston Pizza which is celebrating more than 50 years of service, has more than 375 locations throughout Canada and is considered the No. 1 casual dining brand in the country.
For more information on Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar’s menu and locations, visit www.bostons.com or visit their Facebook or Twitter page.
About Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar offers a contemporary, sit-down family dining atmosphere with a separate sports bar customized with local team memorabilia. The result is a fun, high-energy setting for families and sports enthusiasts alike. While Boston’s specializes in gourmet pizza and pasta, its menu features over 80 items including salads, sandwiches, and a variety of sports bar favorites such as burgers, wings and ribs. With annual system wide sales approaching $1 billion, Boston Pizza and Boston’s have more than 390 outlets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more information on the Boston’s franchise opportunity, visit http://franchise.bostons.com/. For the latest news on Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar visit www.facebook.com/BostonsNational or follow Boston’s on Twitter at www.twitter/BostonsCorp.
Fishman Public Relations
Laura Fiala, 847-945-1300
246 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)