- Sub Headline: Rapidly Growing Moving and Junk-Removal Franchise Brings Stress-Free Service, Professionalism and High Energy to Charlotte
- Franchise URL: http://www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 10:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, NC – (FranchisePOD.com) – March 29, 2016 – College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving — which has been featured on “Blue Collar Millionaire,” “Shark Tank,” and other primetime shows – has come to Charlotte. The moving and junk removal franchise is headed up by local owner Danny Church, a former financial services wholesaler who saw an opportunity in the huge unmet need for professional junk-removal and moving services.
He says College Hunks Hauling Junk brings “a white-glove service mentality” to an industry that has often been populated by “you-get-what-you-get-when-they-show-up” types of businesses.
“The people that are in the organization really care about the customer,” Church says. “We have a number of different principles we live by, but the one that spoke to me the most is one that they call ‘Listen, Fulfill and Delight.’ Literally, that says they to do more than a good job for the client; they want to go above and beyond, and have the client not just fulfilled, but delighted in the job that College Hunks does.”
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is the fastest-growing junk removal franchise and moving franchise in America. The company has made “Entrepreneur” magazine’s list of top franchise opportunities for six years in a row and continues its nationwide expansion by bringing professionalism and sophisticated marketing to an industry that is in constant demand.
“Danny is a great addition to College Hunks Hauling Junk because he completely understands what it means to provide great customer service and to mentor and motivate employees,” says CEO Omar Soliman. “We’re all about taking the stress out of decluttering homes and moving, and we do it by caring about our customers, by being professionals and by having fun. HUNKS stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable Service, and Danny exemplifies that himself and instills it in everyone on his team.”
Church points to the example of a fellow franchisee in Raleigh who opened a College Hunks franchise five years ago and has quickly built a thriving business with a dozen trucks a day on the road. “Charlotte and Raleigh are very similar markets, so I think there’s a fantastic opportunity here,” he said.
In addition to providing friendly, professional service, College Hunks also works hard to divert as many items as possible from landfills by donating reusable items to charitable organizations and taking other items to recycling centers.
The business is located at 4913 Chastain Avenue, Unit 24, 28217, and is open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. You can call the business directly at 704-837-0851, or by clicking: http://locations.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com/nc/charlotte.html
SOURCE College Hunks
College Hunks Hauling Junk
Danielle Wright Kimble
208 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)