- Sub Headline: Families Continue to Join the College Hunks Brand, Which Gives Them the Tools and Territories to Build Successful Business Operations Together
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.collegehunksfranchise.com
- Listed: December 10, 2015 3:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, FL – (FranchisePOD.com) – Dec 10, 2015 – College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving continues its expansion along Florida’s Gulf Coast with a new franchise serving the Sarasota area.
“We have several cities in our territory, which includes the keys running down the coast, and so we have a lot of different opportunities,” said Bret Bailey, who owns the franchise with his son Ryan. “There are a lot of very exclusive housing areas in our territory, but it’s also very rich in apartment and condominium complexes, so we believe we’ll have a lot of business right away for both junk removal and moving.”
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is the fastest-growing junk removal franchise and moving franchise in America. The company has made Entrepreneur magazine’s list of top franchise opportunities for five years in a row and continues its nationwide expansion by bringing professionalism and sophisticated marketing to an industry that is in constant demand.
For Bailey, College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is a family affair. In addition to partnering with Ryan, his son Jarrett also will be working in the business. A stepdaughter in college is eyeing the opportunity, as well.
“College Hunks provides younger people with a remarkable opportunity to learn business skills,” Bailey said. “That will be good for my sons, and for all the other young people who become involved with our franchise. It’s a business that really lets you create opportunities for a lot of people.”
“When we say we are a family, we can say that in a literal sense,” said Nick Friedman, president and co-founder of College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving. “Many times we will meet with one person who’s interested in joining our team, and soon we’re talking to spouses, kids, in-laws … the whole family. It’s really great when we have an opportunity to work with people like Bret and his sons, so that we see a business being built that will be passed from father to sons.”
After years in the automotive manufacturing industry, Bailey said he’s eager to take the lessons he learned in that arena and bring them to a more customer-focused enterprise.
“I work hard to build relationships built on trust and respect,” he said. “That has helped me be successful, and it’s what I want my sons to learn with this College Hunks opportunity. I want to have more control of my own destiny, and this allows for that. It’s an established franchise, so you’re still running your own business but tied in with a system that is very successful and well managed. I look forward to doing my part, but really watching the boys take off.”
The Bailey team quickly secured a high-visibility home base along U.S. Route 301 and is hard at work developing marketing strategies for the many different opportunities in their territory.
“This is something else we see when we have a whole family get involved in a College Hunks franchise,” Friedman said. “They all get excited, and they feed off each other as they come up with great ideas to recruit energetic employees, get the College Hunks name out there and build a successful business that’s well-known and respected in the community.”
To learn more, visit www.collegehunksfranchise.com.
To get in touch with the Sarasota location, visit http://locations.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com/fl/sarasota.html
SOURCE College Hunks Hauling Junk
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
Danielle Wright Kimble
256 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)