- Sub Headline: TITLE Boxing Club® Columbia-Harbison Provides Incredible Results and a Life Changing Experience With High-Intensity Interval Training
- City: Columbia
- State: South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.titleboxingclub.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 4:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
COLUMBIA, SC–(FranchisePOD.com) – December 22, 2015 – TITLE Boxing Club is a fitness concept that combines a total body workout experience with boxing and kickboxing. The Columbia-Harbison location is set to open December 28, 2015, and will offer fitness enthusiasts a great place to get in shape. Individuals who are aiming to lose weight are encouraged to try the club’s signature POWER HOUR workout. This intense workout burns up to 1,000 calories in just 60 minutes. The club’s workouts are interactive and intense, challenging individuals on a mental, emotional and physical level. Club members feel a sense of empowerment and leave each session with the confidence to change their lifestyle in a positive way. As part of its grand opening special, TITLE Boxing Club Columbia-Harbison is offering enrollment specials and a free starter kit.
“We bring something fresh, innovative and exciting to the fitness community,” said Andrea Altman, owner of the TITLE Boxing Club Columbia-Harbison. “Our intense HIIT-centered workouts are modeled after a professional boxer’s training regimen and give our members the results they want faster than they ever thought possible. We strive to empower our members to make healthy choices and changes in their lives.”
No actual fighting or sparring takes place at the club, but it does offer members intense workouts with remarkable results. All participants of all fitness levels are encouraged to work at their own pace during a variety of workouts. A typical class cycles from intense boxing exercises and cardio to short periods of active recovery. The group fitness atmosphere combined with upbeat music on the TITLE Boxing Club Radio creates an environment where members work harder for longer.
There are currently 150 TITLE Boxing Club locations established across the United States with more than 400 in development. The club has succeeded in carving out a niche membership in the run-of-the-mill gym and boot camp-flooded fitness industry. TITLE Boxing Club guarantees results as well as a life-changing experience. The club has been recognized by Inc. Magazine that named the company as part of its prestigious 5000 List.
About TITLE Boxing Club®
TITLE Boxing Club provides intense total body kickboxing and boxing classes that are led by some of the most qualified trainers in the industry. The club’s POWER HOUR workouts are based on the training regimen of professional boxers and can burn up to 1,000 calories for both men and women in just one session. TITLE Boxing Club is a concept that was developed by retired professional promoter and boxer, Danny Campbell, and Tom Lyons, a Kansas businessman, who saw promise in Campbell’s idea. The company is now owned in part by Campbell, Lyons, Rotche, and Rick Washburn. TITLE Boxing club has received many accolades including being number 9 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s prestigious “Top New Franchise” list in 2014. The company was also listed as number 230 on the magazine’s 35th Annual Franchise 500® List. TITLE Boxing Club has experienced explosive growth, which the company was recognized for by being named No. 36 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Franchise” list in 2014 along with number 202 on the 2014 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. In addition, the company was named number 347 on the Top 200 (Plus 300) list by Franchise Times.
For more information about TITLE Boxing Club and the methodology behind its intense workouts, visit http://columbia-harbison.titleboxingclub.com/ to enroll. Learn more about franchise opportunities at http://TITLEFranchise.com.
177 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)