- Sub Headline: Sloan’s to Satisfy Kuwait’s Sweet Tooth at High-End Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Destination
- Franchise URL: http://www.sloansicecream.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 12:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – The wait for Sloan’s Ice Cream in Kuwait is over. Now, residents in Kuwait can take in the irresistible sights, smells, tastes and sounds of Sloan’s Ice Cream, a Willy Wonka-esque paradise.
An iconic sweet retreat widely known for its colorful presence throughout South Florida, Sloan’s is making its highly anticipated arrival to the Middle East with its first location in Kuwait. The truly unique concept combines innovative ice cream flavors with eye-catching elements, including bright pink and green walls, as well as endless amounts of candy, pastries and toys, will make its debut at the Promenade Mall on Thursday, March 31.
Ali and Dima Al-Mutawa, co-owners of AFM Establishment LLC development group, are opening the new location in the mall and have plans in place to open four additional locations in Kuwait.
“When my wife and I visited Sloan’s in South Florida, we knew we found a special place,” said Ali, who also owns a children’s clothing store in the Promenade Mall. “We are very excited to introduce Sloan’s to Kuwait. Once people step inside and smell the sweet treats, we know their senses will be soaring. We can’t wait to welcome everyone in.”
Since the first store opened in 1999 in West Palm Beach, Florida, Sloan’s has become an iconic, palatial tribute to ice cream. Today, there are eight open locations in the United States with plans in place to open an additional two by the end of 2016. Expansion plans call for a total of 200 franchise units open and in development in the next five to seven years.
Sloan’s Ice Cream shops are community destinations like no other. Plush toys line the walls, homemade sweets fill the countertops, and rich, original ice cream flavors made from the finest ingredients are scooped at a fervent pace as guests enter. The stores that the Al-Mutawas develop will include the treats and atmosphere that has provided Sloan’s its cult-like following around the globe.
As you approach the store entrance, tantalizing scents waft through the air, circulating hints of freshly made cookies and waffle cones that can be smelled far beyond store limits. Together, the full array of sensory stimulants form a harmonious blend of elements that instantly create one of franchising’s most dynamic concepts.
“This is a very exciting time for us,” said Sloan Kamenstein, founder, owner and a classically trained chef who honed his craft at London’s Le Cordon Bleu culinary school and trained in kitchens throughout France. “Sloan’s has been a dreamland for kids, parents, and anyone with a sweet tooth in the United States for many years now and we are thrilled to introduce Kuwait to the magic.”
Kamenstein himself designed the complete menu of creative ice cream, candy and sweet treats. These include dozens of innovative ice cream flavors such as Tracy’s Scrumptious Pretzel (caramel ice cream with milk chocolate covered salty pretzels and peanut butter swirls), Cookie Monster (made with homemade chocolate chip cookies) and Mom’s Apple Pie (apple pie ice cream with pieces of homemade apple pie).
About Sloan’s Ice Cream
A true icon of South Florida, Sloan’s is renowned for its award winning luxury ice cream flavors, candies and world-class bakery items. The brand’s signature pink walls and ceilings, along with the plush toy collection lining its walls add to Sloan’s fun, funky experience. In 1999, Sloan Kamenstein, a classically trained chef and ice cream connoisseur, created Sloan’s Ice Cream along West Palm Beach, Florida’s famed Clematis Street. Under his guidance, the brand has grown to six locations in Palm Beach County, Florida, in addition to two locations in California. In mid-2012, Sloan’s began franchising with qualified operators and investors to strategically grow the brand and share more of its magic with a growing national and international following.
For more information about Sloan’s Ice Cream, visit www.sloansicecream.com. To learn more about available franchise opportunities, visit www.sloansicecream.com/franchise, call (561) 839-3000 or email David Wild at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Sloan’s Ice Cream
261 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)