- Sub Headline: Sloan’s to Satisfy Locals’ Sweet Tooth at Second San Diego Location
- Franchise URL: http://www.sloansicecream.com
- Listed: April 22, 2016 7:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SAN DIEGO – Horton Plaza Park is in for a major cool-down when Sloan’s Ice Cream opens in May. Residents and visitors can take in the irresistible sights, smells, and tastes of Sloan’s Ice Cream, a Willy Wonka-esque paradise.
An iconic sweet retreat widely known for its colorful presence throughout South Florida, Sloan’s is making its highly anticipated arrival to Horton Plaza Park. The truly unique concept combining innovative ice cream flavors with eye-catching elements will be a scaled down version of the larger store in Westfield UTC. The kiosk will include the one-of-a-kind pink and neon green walls and signage, as well as seemingly endless amounts of ice cream, cookies, and brownies.
“We could not be more excited to be expanding into Horton Plaza Park,” said Ali Hajisattari, Sloan’s Ice Cream multi-unit franchisee and San Diego developer. “After seeing the reaction from fans who have enjoyed our treats in the UTC mall, we knew that the park was the perfect spot for our next location.”
Sloan’s Ice Cream will be a welcome addition to Horton Plaza Park, the new gathering destination adjacent from the Westfield Horton Plaza shopping center that has been in the works for the past five years.
Since the inception of its first store in 1999, Sloan’s Ice Cream has become a bright pink icon, with six locations in Palm Beach County, Florida, one location in San Diego and Los Angeles and one international location in Kuwait. Guests can also enjoy the enticing aroma of fresh-baked waffle cones ready to be stuffed with more than 50 original flavors, like Coffee and Donuts (smooth coffee ice cream combined with loads of Krispy Kreme glazed donuts) and Mom’s Apple Pie (apple pie ice cream with bits of homemade apple pie), make every visit to Sloan’s a memory to savor.
“Simply put, we created Sloan’s to be a dreamland for everyone – kids and adults of all ages – and our focus has never changed,” said Sloan Kamenstein, CEO and founder of Sloan’s Ice Cream. “We’re thrilled to continue building on our huge following in San Diego.”
Kamenstein has no doubt that continued growth throughout California is the next phase in continuing to bring Sloan’s Ice Cream shops to desirable venues nationwide for more of America to enjoy.
“It’s about taking the next step in creating a successful brand,” Kamenstein said. “We’ve been privileged to serve South Florida for a long time, the Valley and San Diego more recently. Now, we are equally fortunate to be establishing more roots in San Diego with opening of our second location.”
In addition to this opening, Sloan’s Ice Cream is poised for nationwide expansion through its well-planned franchising initiative, which calls for adding 200 franchise units in the next five to seven years. Given the uniqueness of the luxury dessert concept, Kamenstein and his leadership team recently launched the franchising program with a specific target on the most attractive U.S. markets, including additional regions in Florida, and throughout California, New York and Texas. Continued growth into additional international regions is also being pursued.
About Sloan’s Ice Cream
A true icon of South Florida, Sloan’s is renowned for its award winning luxury ice cream flavors, candies and world-class bakery items. The brand’s signature pink walls and ceilings, along with the plush toy collection lining its walls add to Sloan’s fun, funky experience, which includes magical glass bathroom doors. In 1999, Sloan Kamenstein, a classically trained chef and ice cream connoisseur, created Sloan’s along West Palm Beach, Florida’s famed Clematis Street. Under his guidance, the brand has grown to six locations in Palm Beach County, Florida. In mid-2012, Sloan’s began franchising with qualified operators and investors to strategically grow the brand and share more of its magic with a growing national and international following.
For more information about Sloan’s, visit www.sloansicecream.com.
To learn more about available franchise opportunities, visit www.sloansicecream.com/franchise, call (561) 839-3000 or email David Wild at email@example.com.
SOURCE Sloan’s Ice Cream
All Points Public Relations
227 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)