- Sub Headline: New Leader to Focus on Expanding Retail and Digital Experience for National Nutritional Chain
- City: Omaha
- State: Nebraska
- Franchise URL: http://www.CompleteNutrition.com
- Listed: January 12, 2016 10:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OMAHA, Neb. – January 12, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Complete Nutrition, a national nutritional retailer known for its consultative approach to health and fitness, has named Jim Heidenreich CEO, effective immediately. Former CEO Cory Wiedel, who founded the company in 2005, will remain on board of directors.
Heidenreich brings extensive sales, marketing and general management experience to the company. In addition, he is a health and fitness enthusiast having completed Ironman races in 2012 and 2014.
In this role, Heidenreich will work closely with the board of directors to develop growth initiatives and build on Complete Nutrition’s current success. Focus will include franchise expansion, new customer acquisition, superior product launches and unique marketing programs.
Prior to joining Complete Nutrition, Heidenreich served as SVP / GM for Spectrum Brand’s $950+M Global Battery business that includes Rayovac and Varta brands. During his time leading the battery division, both sales and EBITDA grew and Rayovac’s North America market share doubled.
Heidenreich also brings extensive nutraceutical category experience as Group Vice President for EAS. Between 1999 and 2004 while at EAS, sales more than doubled, the first shelf-stable high protein ready-to-drink was launched, and the Body-for-LIFE challenge helped hundreds of thousands of people change their lives.
“Heidenreich is a proven executive who brings an impressive track record of successful growth through innovation, strategic thinking, and motivational leadership,” said Roy Schumacher, Operating Partner Dominus Capital, who purchased Complete Nutrition late last year. “We look forward to Jim leading a growth platform for the benefit of our customers, employees, franchise partners and shareholders.”
“I am honored to serve as Complete Nutrition’s CEO,” said Heidenreich. “I believe in the power of our people, products, and values. Complete Nutrition’s consultative approach and exclusive products allow consumers to get unique, customized programs designed to help them meet their goals and change their lives. Our franchisees are the best in the world. And now with the partnership of Dominus Capital, Complete Nutrition is poised to be a faster-growing company.”
Earlier in his career, Heidenreich served as SVP Global Marketing / CMO for Nautilus. From 2002 to 2007 he served as Vice President of Direct Sales and Marketing for Riddell Sports (now BRG Sports). He was Director of Sales and Marketing for Brunswick Bicycles from 1997-1999.
Heidenreich’s background also includes product management and marketing research roles at Outboard Marine Corporation and Hoffman York advertising where he worked on media programs for local market franchise groups.
Complete Nutrition offers more than 200 exclusive general health, sports nutrition and weight-loss supplements. Employing certified personal trainers, former strength coaches and others experienced in health and fitness, Complete Nutrition differentiates itself from competitors through its consultative approach to nutritional supplements.
About Complete Nutrition
Complete Nutrition is a network of consultative nutritional retail stores whose mission is to help people transform their lives through fitness, health and wellness advice. Complete Nutrition’s consultants, many of whom are athletes, certified personal trainers, nutritionists, and others experienced in the health and fitness industry, work individually with customers to help them reach their goals by creating diet and exercise plans and recommending safe and effective weight loss, sports nutrition, and general health programs that boost results. Founded in 2005, Complete Nutrition is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the health and wellness industry. For more information, call 866-366-5766 or visit CompleteNutrition.com.
SOURCE Complete Nutrition
Fishman Public Relations
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (4 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)