- Sub Headline: Computer Troubleshooters is delighted to announce Doug Smith, franchise owner of Computer Troubleshooters of Newton, Rockdale and Decatur, GA, as the recipient of the Award of Excellence for 2015.
- City: Independence
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.ctnrd.com
- Listed: September 23, 2015 3:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Independence, OH – May 30, 2015 – // FranchisePOD.com // Computer Troubleshooters is delighted to announce Doug Smith, franchise owner of Computer Troubleshooters of Newton, Rockdale and Decatur, GA, as the recipient of the Award of Excellence for 2015. Computer Troubleshooters, an international franchise brand that delivers technology solutions and support to both business and residential customers, congratulates Smith on this well-deserved award.
This year Computer Troubleshooters acknowledged franchisee Doug Smith with an Award of Excellence at Computer Troubleshooters’ annual conference held at the Curtis Hotel in Denver. The conference is jointly attended by Computer Troubleshooters and Geeks On Call franchise owners from around the country. Both technology services franchise brands are owned by parent company Merrymeeting Group located in Independence, OH.
Kim Weinberger, Computer Troubleshooters’ Director of Operations, stated, “I was thrilled to present Doug Smith with the Award of Excellence. During the many years that Doug has been a part of the Computer Troubleshooters franchise he has generously offered his assistance and guidance to his fellow franchise owners, as well as his time and talents in support of the franchise. Doug Smith has more than earned the respect of his colleagues and has built a successful business by hard work and dedication to his clients. We are truly thankful to have him as a part of the Computer Troubleshooters family.”
Smith credits his success and the success of his business to focusing equal efforts on customer service and high quality technical work. He has been an in the IT industry of over 26 years and is a widely recognized leader in his field. Smith and his family are long-term residents of Covington, GA.
“Our location in Covington meshes small town appeal with a growing and expanding economy. When it comes to our customers, we don’t just fix the problem, we want the whole process to be the best customer service experience the client has ever had,” added Smith.
Doug Smith can be contacted at Computer Troubleshooters of Newton, Rockdale and Decatur located at 1107 Church Street, Covington, GA, 30014. To contact this franchise location, call 404-477-1302. For further information, please visit the website: www.ctnrd.com.
About Computer Troubleshooters
Computer Troubleshooters is the largest international network of franchise owners providing onsite computer services to small and medium sized businesses and residential users. Computer Troubleshooters now has over 400 franchises worldwide in more than 19 countries. Computer Troubleshooters’ excellent franchising opportunities provide continual technical training and support; access to exclusive vendor relationships; access to office administration and billing systems; a local website with SEO services; plus active marketing campaigns that make it easy for customers to find the services of local franchises. The combination of these features makes Computer Troubleshooters the best choice for our clients and a great business opportunity for our franchisees.
SOURCE Computer Troubleshooters
Director of Operations
216-674-0645 x 662
149 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)