- Sub Headline: Decorative Concrete Franchise Company Now Serves Nearly 1,000 U.S. Cities
- Franchise URL: http://www.ConcreteCraft.com
- Listed: July 23, 2016 11:01 am
- Expires: 87 days, 6 hours
ORANGE, CA (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 21, 2016 – Growth trends in franchising were projected to increase in 2016 over last year’s growth figures, according to the Franchise Business Outlook: 2016, published by the International Franchise Association (IFA). Riding the wave of franchise growth, American Decorative Coatings, which operates Concrete Craft, a home improvement franchise offering decorative resurfacing, stamped and stained concrete, added five new territory locations to its national footprint in the first half of this year alone. The brand continues planning for additional territory growth across the U.S. and now serves nearly 1,000 cities.
Concrete Craft’s new locations include territories in South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Colorado and Nevada, the second state in the company’s western expansion. “We are seeing more and more consumer interest in decorative concrete,” said John Kostro, President of American Decorative Coatings, “and, as a result, more interest from entrepreneurs seeking a solid business opportunity within a billion dollar industry. It’s nice to know we have a business concept that is growing in demand and that we have the skillset to succeed in both residential and commercial applications.”
Known for transforming ordinary, existing indoor floors, outdoor patios, driveways, poolside areas and walkways into long-lasting, estate-quality, finished results for a fraction of the cost of traditional methods, Concrete Craft employs innovative, hand-crafted techniques and stamped concrete designs that preserve and transform the existing hardscape. New in 2016 is the addition of a vertical concrete application, creating beautiful faux stone siding for exterior privacy walls, fireplaces, shower stalls and more.
Kostro added, “Not only do we have a business model that works, we also provide our franchise owners with all the tools necessary to aggressively market in their territories, as well as provide them with on-going training and support. We are very hands-on with our franchisees and feel very passionate about their success.”
Concrete Craft franchise territories are delineated by zip code and are exclusive to franchise owners; meaning, no other Concrete Craft franchise owner can do business in a contracted territory. However, neighboring franchise owners are encouraged to collaborate and share information, leads, referrals and local area marketing buys.
“The more our franchisees work together, the more consumer awareness they build for the brand and for their business,” said Dan Lightner, Vice-President of American Decorative Coatings. “I am always inspired when I see the results of our franchise owners collaborating together to service our customers and exceed their expectations. Our franchise owners are a strong and communicative group. They take the time needed to help and advise each other.”
Existing Concrete Craft franchise owners contribute to the brand’s territory expansion through business ownership referrals and validation calls with franchise candidates.
Shirin Behzadi, Chief Executive Officer of American Decorative Coatings and its parent company, Home Franchise Concepts, said, “As the parent company of franchisors Budget Blinds and Tailored Living, as well as American Decorative Coatings, we share learnings and intelligence from one brand to another to further strengthen our business model, to continue to grow our footprint and to help ensure the success of our franchisees. We are a family of brands with the same end goal of helping to improve the lives of our consumers and our franchise owners.”
To learn more about Concrete Craft and its franchise opportunities, visit the Concrete Craft website and the company blog.
About American Decorative Coatings
In late 2014, Home Franchise Concepts, based in Orange, CA, acquired the assets of Atlanta-based franchise system All American Decorative Concrete (AADC) and has since re-branded as Concrete Craft. HFC works closely with American Decorative Coatings President, John Kostro, and Vice President, Dan Lightner, who remain in the company’s Atlanta headquarters. Currently, fourteen franchise territories are owned as part of the Concrete Craft system. Read more about the story behind Concrete Craft. For information on owning a Concrete Craft franchise, visit http://www.franchise.concretecraft.com.
341 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Domino’s® Weeklong Carryout Special (2 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- Expanding West, Concrete Craft Opens Five New Territory Locations (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Scouts Manhattan & Surrounding Boroughs To Enable Growth In The Big Apple Over The Next Few Years (1 views)
- Little Medical School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Lafayette Receives Small Business Of The Month Award From Greater Lafayette Commerce Committee (1 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (1 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (1 views)
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop to Open Second Location in Toledo (1 views)
- Goldfish Swim School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)