- Sub Headline: Looks to Put Local Children and Parents at Ease with Fun Haircut Experience
- Franchise URL: http://www.haircutsarefun.com
- Listed: July 19, 2016 10:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 18, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH – Knowing all too well how normal it is for kids to be scared of getting a haircut – an experience that often includes tantrums and tears – Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids is looking to provide a caring environment where both children and parents are put at ease.
With 30 salons already open and operating in eight states, the Utah-based children’s haircutting franchise will soon make its debut in Baltimore, having recently signed a deal for the development of three locations in the area.
The first salon is expected to open in mid-August at 1510 York Road in Lutherville-Timonium. The other two will be developed in Bel Air and White Marsh over the next couple of years.
“Not all children like to get their haircut, we are aware of this struggle and do all we can to make the experience one that they will want to have again. We strive to help all kids discover how much fun a haircut can be,” said Cookie Cutters CEO Neal Courtney. “We have realized some amazing momentum over the last 12 months and look forward to becoming the go-to place for children’s haircuts across the country, including the Baltimore area.”
For more than 20 years, Cookie Cutters has offered an interactive haircut experience that both children and parents won’t soon forget. Upon entering the salons, neon lights lead children to an in-store playground where they can climb and slide. Come time for the haircut, each station on the cutting floor is outfitted with unique fantasy chairs – from race cars to motorcycles, firetrucks to airplanes – as well as televisions for the kids to watch shows or play video games. With a balloon, sucker and a smile at the end of each haircut, the Cookie Cutters experience is designed to keep children coming back again and again.
“Cookie Cutters fits a simple niche and fulfills a basic need of providing all children, including those with special needs or sensory issues, with a good haircut that is done in a comfortable setting and on trend,” said Courtney. “For potential business owners, the franchise provides a low cost of entry, a turnkey business model and the potential to provide a strong return on investment.”
The first three Baltimore salons will be owned and operated by brothers Brett (28) and Eric (30) Gustafsson. No strangers to franchising, Brett and Eric have a combined 15 years of experience working with such franchise brands as Quizno’s, Hurricane Grill & Wings, Rapid Refill and Dryer Vent Wizard. Brett also currently serves as an Area Director for Cookie Cutters, responsible for developing the brand in various states throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.
“We fell in love with concept and couldn’t find anything like it in the area. We felt like this business would help fill a need in the Baltimore community,” said Brett.
The Baltimore franchise deal is one of 17 that Cookie Cutters has signed since the beginning of this year alone. In all, the deals will develop more than 50 new locations in 10 states and further establish the brand as the premier children’s haircutting franchise in the country.
Including a franchise fee of $35,000, the total investment to open a single unit Cookie Cutters salon is $90,500 to $261,000. Franchisees can add a second location for an additional $20,000, three or more locations for an additional $10,000 each.
About Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids
Founded in 1994 and franchising since 1995, Cookie Cutter Haircuts for Kids is one of the first and most unique childrens’ haircutting franchises in the country. Our unique store design includes an in-store playground and video games, making a Cookie Cutters haircut a truly interactive experience. With our fantasy chairs that are only available to Cookie Cutters franchisees, our system is designed to keep children coming back to your salon again and again. Currently, there are 30 salons open and operating in eight states. For more information, visit www.haircutsarefun.com.
SOURCE Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids
Franchise Elevator PR
689 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)