- Sub Headline: Northwestern U.S. Expansion Driven by Partnerships with Strong Local Operators
- Franchise URL: http://www.CornerBakeryCafe.com
- Listed: June 16, 2016 4:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 16, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DALLAS – Corner Bakery Cafe, the fast-casual restaurant franchise known for its fresh, ingredient-inspired, made-to-order menu, has recently opened restaurants in three new states in the Northwest, including Montana, Oregon and Washington. The brand will continue to build out this area of the country through agreements with multi-unit franchisees.
The new restaurant debuts include:
- Corner Bakery Cafe opened in Montana June 6 in Bozeman. The cafe is operated by restaurant and franchise veterans David Moorhead and Brian Anderson of Anderson Management Group, which also operates seven local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants.
- Washington State’s first Corner Bakery Cafe opened May 2 south of Seattle in Tukwila. It’s owned and operated by Northwest Corner, LLC. The group plans to open a total of 16 Corner Bakery Cafe locations throughout Washington with two scheduled to open this summer in Silverdale and Issaquah.
- The first Corner Bakery Cafe in Oregon opened Feb. 29 in The Streets of Tanasbourne in Hillsboro. The cafe is owned and operated by experienced restaurant and franchise group NW Ventures, with plans to open a total of 12 locations throughout Oregon and Vancouver, Washington, with the second Portland-area restaurant opening later this year in Bridgeport Village Shopping Center in Tigard.
“We are fortunate to have such strong operators expanding the Corner Bakery brand in the Northwest and look forward to providing fresh, customizable options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner all at a great value to our guests,” said Corner Bakery CEO Frank Paci.
Corner Bakery Cafe serves made-to-order food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The seasonal, innovative menu ranges from hot breakfast and grilled panini to handcrafted salads, signature sandwiches, mouthwatering sweets and more. Corner Bakery Cafe is also recognized for its unsurpassed catering experience delivering signature, made-to-order breakfasts, lunches and dinners for any occasion.
About Corner Bakery Cafe
Corner Bakery Cafe is a fast-casual restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to guests in 25 states and Washington, D.C. Established in 1991, Corner Bakery Cafe restaurants are owned and operated by CBC Restaurant Corp. with nearly 200 company-owned and franchised locations around the country. Founded on a philosophy of creating a place for people to relax and gather with family and friends, Corner Bakery Cafe features innovative, seasonal menu options while delivering a premier bakery cafe experience in the heart of neighborhoods everywhere. For more information, visit www.cornerbakerycafe.com.
SOURCE Corner Bakery Cafe
Fishman Public Relations
416 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)