- Sub Headline: Fresh Mexican Grill Franchise Celebrates 75th Location and New Multi-Unit Agreements
- City: Salt Lake City
- State: Utah
- Franchise URL: http://www.CostaVida.net
- Listed: February 8, 2016 12:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALT LAKE CITY – February 08, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Riding a high tide of company growth, Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill is closing out 2015 with a 7.5 percent increase in same store sales. The Utah-based, fast-casual restaurant focused on redefining traditional Mexican cuisine, is kicking off 2016 with the celebration of its 75th restaurant opening in Twin Falls, Idaho. On February 8, Costa Vida will be offering a “Buy One Burrito, Get One Free” promotion at all locations nationwide. Customers must show the offer via Facebook or Instagram to the cashier in order to redeem the promotion.
Increasingly gaining popularity with consumers and investors alike, the fresh Mexican grill continues to meet demand for a healthy, yet convenient and affordable dining experience with menu-options made from scratch daily, while offering a viable franchise opportunity. Proof of this can be seen through Costa Vida recently signing its first multi-unit franchise agreement of the year. Entrepreneurs Rickye Hicks and Dave Stanford will be expanding the brand’s footprint throughout Texas with the first location slated to open this summer in Plano, Texas. Confident the concept will be well received by the community, Hicks and Stanford’s multi-unit franchise agreement includes five locations throughout Collin County, Texas.
Of its 210-plus units under development, the franchise projects a minimum of 20 units opening throughout 2016. Expanding in key high-growth markets, Costa Vida’s development strategy focuses on partnering with multi-unit franchise groups or operators to further develop existing markets and break into new territories around the country. Key growth markets include Phoenix, AZ; San Diego, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Nashville, TN; Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston, TX.
“We’ve established a strong and cohesive brand that is getting us noticed by investors looking to capitalize on the emerging fresh-casual market,” stated Sean Collins, CEO of Costa Vida. “By creating a vibrant culture for employees and guests alike, and keeping our focus on providing healthy, delicious food we’ve created a solid base to help support the exponential growth we’re anticipating throughout 2016.”
Known for its innovative cuisine inspired by coastal Mexico, Costa Vida prides itself on clean eating through the use of only the freshest, natural and whole ingredients as well as an extensive variety of gluten-friendly options. With several flavorful options, the restaurant also caters to those with dietary restrictions or those simply looking to improve their diet.
To find the nearest Costa Vida location, visit www.costavida.net. For more information about franchising and how to become a Costa Vida area developer, visit www.costavida.net/franchise or contact Kevin Moody at (801) 331-7791 email@example.com.
About Costa Vida
Costa Vida is a fast-casual restaurant inspired by the fresh tasting foods and vibrant lifestyle from the coast of Mexico. Costa Vida’s food is created every day from scratch using quality ingredients. The menu offers a variety of custom, made-to-order items such as burritos, tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, salads and nachos. Protein choices include sweet pork, grilled chicken, shredded beef, raspberry chipotle chicken, grilled steak and shrimp. As a growing and successful brand, Costa Vida offers exciting and vibrant franchise business opportunities.
SOURCE Costa Vida
Fishman Public Relations
847-945-1300 ext. 254
204 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)