- Sub Headline: Leading Fresh Mexican Grill Rolls-Up Q3 with High Honors from Inc. Magazine and Franchise Times as Consumers Increasingly Seek Healthier Options
- City: Salt Lake City
- State: Utah
- Listed: November 18, 2015 10:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALT LAKE CITY – November 02, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – As consumers are increasingly adopting clean-eating lifestyles, Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill has continued to catch the attention of both consumers and investors nationwide. Proof of this can be seen in the franchise’s momentum throughout the past quarter, as it ranked on two highly-esteemed industry lists.
Focused on redefining traditional Mexican cuisine, the Utah-based, fast-casual restaurant landed at No. 352 on Franchise Times magazine’s 2015 Top 200+ list of top revenue producing U.S.-based franchises. Noted as the most respected ranking in franchising, the Top 200+ measured U.S.-based franchise companies by year-end global sales across all company and franchised units. Closing out 2014 with $70 million in global sales, Costa Vida also recently placed for the fourth consecutive year on Inc. magazine’s 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
“Consumers are trying to eat healthier and their options from a QSR or fast-casual standpoint are very slim,” stated Sean Collins, CEO of Costa Vida. “At Costa Vida, we make everything from scratch, every day with fresh ingredients. This, plus our commitment to promoting healthy lifestyle choices differentiates us in this space and has been a key factor in driving our brand’s growth.”
Today, Costa Vida has nearly 75 locations in operation with two new units scheduled to open before the end of the year. Of its 210-plus units under development, the franchise expects to open at least 20 units in 2016.
Spearheading franchise development efforts is the company’s newly appointed Franchise Sales Manager Kevin Moody, who brings with him an extensive background in recruiting. To augment the company’s exponential growth, Costa Vida is focusing on partnering with multi-unit franchise groups or operators to further develop existing markets and break into new territories around the country. Key growth markets include Arizona, California, Nevada and Texas.
“We’re filling in the United States and being careful with our expansion to ensure our partners understand and hold the same vision and commitment for the brand as we do,” Moody said. “Ideal candidates include franchise groups looking to diversify their portfolio with a low-cost investment in the evolving ‘fresh casual’ segment of the restaurant industry.”
For more information about franchising and how to become a Costa Vida area developer, visit www.costavida.net/franchise or contact Kevin Moody at (801) 331-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Costa Vida
Costa Vida is a fast-casual restaurant inspired by the fresh tasting foods and vibrant lifestyle from the coast of Mexico. Costa Vida’s food is created every day from scratch using quality ingredients. The menu offers a variety of custom, made-to-order items such as burritos, tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, salads and nachos. Protein choices include sweet pork, grilled chicken, shredded beef, raspberry chipotle chicken, grilled steak, Mahi Mahi fish and shrimp. As a growing and successful brand, Costa Vida offers exciting and vibrant franchise business opportunities. For more information, visit www.costavida.net.
SOURCE Costa Vida
847-945-1300 ext. 254
146 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)