- Sub Headline: Leading Fresh Mexican Grill Franchise Dishes on Mid-Year Growth, Reimagined Menu Structure
- Listed: July 23, 2016 9:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 22, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SALT LAKE CITY – Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill, a Utah-based fast-casual franchise focusing on redefining Mexican cuisine, is entering the remaining quarters of 2016 with impressive growth marks and exciting new initiatives.
Cementing itself as a leader in the Mexican fast-casual sector, the franchise closed out the first half of the year with 14 signed franchise agreements. On track to award 30 locations by year end, Costa Vida projects a minimum of 20 units opening throughout 2016, bringing the brand to just under 100 open locations.
A notable initiative is mandating a Costavidian fan-favorite – all burritos will come smothered at no extra charge. A gourmet twist on a Mexican classic, beginning July 13 all burritos ordered will be served smothered in cheese and the guests’ choice of roasted green chile sauce, tomatillo cilantro sauce or red enchilada sauce, unless requested otherwise.
To continue making healthy eating affordable, convenient and delicious for consumers, Costa Vida will also be debuting improved menu boards and pricing in the beginning of Q4. Straying from the traditional menu prototype, Costa Vida’s updated menu boards will provide guests with complete autonomy over what they’re eating. Structured to pay-per-protein, the menu begins with a list of entrées such as burrito, taco, salad, etc. and guides consumers to customize and create their meal by choosing a protein, toppings, salsa/sauce, etc. Further, by no longer charging for add-ons such as cheese, sour cream, and more, guests can expect a lower-priced, but still same high-quality experience.
“The combination of our smothered burrito and new menu really differentiate us in the fast-casual space and help us provide a first-class experience unique to Costa Vida,” stated Sean Collins, CEO of Costa Vida. “Our new menus also deliver complete transparency to what our consumers are eating and putting in their bodies. Our goal is to promote and encourage healthy lifestyles, and these initiatives are the next building blocks to reach our goal.”
Known for its menu of fresh flavorful ingredients showcased through innovative cuisine inspired by coastal Mexico, Costa Vida prides itself on clean eating through the use of only the freshest, natural and whole ingredients as well as an extensive variety of gluten-friendly options. Knowing that the Costa Vida customer expects fresh quality ingredients, the fresh Mexican grill serves food made from scratch daily, giving them the ability to cater to those with dietary restrictions or who are simply looking to improve their diet.
For more information about franchising and how you can become a Costa Vida area developer, visit www.costavida.net/franchise.
About Costa Vida
Costa Vida is a fast-casual restaurant inspired by the fresh tasting foods and vibrant lifestyle from the coast of Mexico. Costa Vida’s food is created every day from scratch using quality ingredients. The menu offers a variety of custom, made-to-order items such as burritos, tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, salads and nachos. Protein choices include sweet pork, grilled chicken, shredded beef, raspberry chipotle chicken, grilled steak and shrimp. As a growing and successful brand, Costa Vida offers exciting and vibrant franchise business opportunities. For more information, visit www.costavida.net.
SOURCE Costa Vida
Fishman Public Relations
380 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)