- Sub Headline: In Celebration of Summer and Road Trip Season, Auto Repair Brand Releases Money-Saving Strategies
- Franchise URL: http://www.Cottman.com
- Listed: June 13, 2016 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 13, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) HORSHAM, Pa. – As car owners shift gears and transition into summer, it is also time to plan all types of getaways to enjoy the season. Whether a weekend escape or a cross-country road trip is on the agenda, fuel efficiency should be top of mind.
Due to lower fuel prices, the American Automobile Association (AAA) just predicted that 2016 will be a record-setting year for gasoline consumption and total miles traveled. In response, Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, revered across the nation for the honesty and integrity that defines each and every customer experience, today released a list of auto care tips to help drivers save money on fuel.
Covering everything from tire pressure to oil changes, Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care lists best practices to maximize any budget:
- Schedule a Pre-Vacation Check: To help avoid car troubles while on the road, a driver should schedule a pre-vacation check. The appointment should include a complete safety check with a thorough underhood check.
- Tire Pressure Check: Proper tire pressure helps increase gas mileage. As a matter of fact, it can even improve your gas mileage by up to 3.3 percent.
- Use Recommended Motor Oil: Every car owner manual should have the recommended grade of motor oil needed for the automobile. If followed correctly, gas mileage can be improved by 1 to 2 percent.
Another resource available to drivers interested in fuel efficiency is Cottman Man’s Educational Video Series, which was recently released as an informational resource about relevant consumer preventative and proactive car care tips.
“Now that’s time for summer, we get a lot of questions about saving money on fuel. It’s a hot topic because many of our customers are taking extended road trips,” said Derik Beck, vice president of digital marketing for Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care. “For this reason, we take a lot of pride in directly responding to those concerns with some of our most effective suggestions.”
To view The Cottman Man Educational Video Series, visit http://www.cottman.com/videos/. And, to learn more about Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, please visit www.cottman.com.
About Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
With locations across the U.S., Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care is a transmission and auto repair brand that services almost any make or model vehicle, foreign or domestic. Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care centers specialize in complete transmission service, brakes, suspension, air conditioning service and much more. Cottman’s headquarters is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania. For more information, please visit www.Cottman.com and www.TheCottmanManBlog.com.
SOURCE Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
All Points Public Relations
319 total views, 1 today