- Sub Headline: Dennis Kloth of Germantown, Wis. Wins Trip to See Badgers at Conference Tournament
- Franchise URL: http://www.CousinsSubs.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 3:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MILWAUKEE – Cousins Subs® and UW Athletics partner to award longtime Badger fan and cancer survivor with ‘Big Red’ experience.
Throughout February, fans were invited to join Bucky Badger in showing their skills on the court by entering the ‘Bucky’s Got Game’ social media sweepstakes through the Cousins Subs Facebook page or online. Sweepstakes prizes included: Two (2) tickets to the 2016 Conference Championship Basketball Tournament held in Indianapolis, Ind.; Free Subs for a Year; Badger Basketball Prize Package; $100 Cousins Subs gift card.
Dennis Kloth of Germantown, Wis. was selected as the grand prize winner of the trip for two to the 2016 Conference Championship Basketball Tournament held in Indianapolis, Ind. Receiving the opportunity to cheer on his state’s team at the tournament proved a memorable experience—both as a cancer survivor and a die-hard Badger fan.
“I didn’t expect to be able attend this event ever in my lifetime. I’m a big college basketball fan and follow all Badger sports,” said Kloth. “Receiving the chance to go to the Conference Championship Basketball Tournament made me feel lucky and blessed. It was an awesome, awesome experience!”
“Selecting Dennis as the grand prize winner was an honor,” said Justin McCoy, vice president of marketing at Cousins Subs. “To be able to provide someone who is so appreciative of the opportunity and who has overcome some hurdles in life with the chance to cheer on his favorite team is what it’s all about.”
For more information on Cousins Subs, please visit www.cousinssubs.com.
About Cousins Subs®
Wisconsin-based Cousins Subs®, a family-owned, fast casual sub shop established in 1972 by Bill Specht and his cousin, is driven by the mission to Believe in Better – both in the quality of food it serves and in the communities it supports. Cousins Subs and its franchisees operate more than 100 sub sandwich shops throughout Wisconsin and Arizona, providing guests with quality deli fresh and made to order grilled subs using only the freshest ingredients on its signature bread baked daily. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Cousins Subs®
PR & Communications Manager
284 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)