- Sub Headline: Dennis Kloth of Germantown, Wis. Wins Trip to See Badgers at Conference Tournament
- Franchise URL: http://www.CousinsSubs.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 3:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MILWAUKEE – Cousins Subs® and UW Athletics partner to award longtime Badger fan and cancer survivor with ‘Big Red’ experience.
Throughout February, fans were invited to join Bucky Badger in showing their skills on the court by entering the ‘Bucky’s Got Game’ social media sweepstakes through the Cousins Subs Facebook page or online. Sweepstakes prizes included: Two (2) tickets to the 2016 Conference Championship Basketball Tournament held in Indianapolis, Ind.; Free Subs for a Year; Badger Basketball Prize Package; $100 Cousins Subs gift card.
Dennis Kloth of Germantown, Wis. was selected as the grand prize winner of the trip for two to the 2016 Conference Championship Basketball Tournament held in Indianapolis, Ind. Receiving the opportunity to cheer on his state’s team at the tournament proved a memorable experience—both as a cancer survivor and a die-hard Badger fan.
“I didn’t expect to be able attend this event ever in my lifetime. I’m a big college basketball fan and follow all Badger sports,” said Kloth. “Receiving the chance to go to the Conference Championship Basketball Tournament made me feel lucky and blessed. It was an awesome, awesome experience!”
“Selecting Dennis as the grand prize winner was an honor,” said Justin McCoy, vice president of marketing at Cousins Subs. “To be able to provide someone who is so appreciative of the opportunity and who has overcome some hurdles in life with the chance to cheer on his favorite team is what it’s all about.”
For more information on Cousins Subs, please visit www.cousinssubs.com.
About Cousins Subs®
Wisconsin-based Cousins Subs®, a family-owned, fast casual sub shop established in 1972 by Bill Specht and his cousin, is driven by the mission to Believe in Better – both in the quality of food it serves and in the communities it supports. Cousins Subs and its franchisees operate more than 100 sub sandwich shops throughout Wisconsin and Arizona, providing guests with quality deli fresh and made to order grilled subs using only the freshest ingredients on its signature bread baked daily. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Cousins Subs®
PR & Communications Manager
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)