- Sub Headline: Chicken Bacon Guacamole & Turkey Bacon Guacamole Offers An Energizing Twist On Sub Sandwiches
- Franchise URL: http://www.CousinsSubs.com
- Listed: April 7, 2016 10:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MILWAUKEE – Cousins Subs® introduces two limited-time-only sub sandwiches– the Chicken Bacon Guacamole and Turkey Bacon Guacamole.
The Chicken Bacon Guacamole features all-white meat chicken hot off the grill, while the Turkey Bacon Guacamole features deli-fresh sliced turkey breast. Both subs are served with crispy bacon, creamy guacamole, Wisconsin pepper jack cheese, spinach, tomato and chipotle mayo.
“We’re excited to introduce the Chicken Bacon Guacamole and the Turkey Bacon Guacamole featuring our two new permanent menu items–guacamole and spinach.” said Justin McCoy, vice president of marketing at Cousins Subs. “These unique flavors balance the heat of Wisconsin pepper jack cheese and chipotle mayo with the coolness of guacamole and spinach–a combination that will keep our guests coming back for more.”
The Chicken Bacon Guacamole and Turkey Bacon Guacamole are available at Cousins Subs restaurants until June 26, 2016 and can be ordered online via Cousins’ website or new mobile app. For more information, please visit www.cousinssubs.com.
About Cousins Subs
Wisconsin-based Cousins Subs®, a family-owned, fast casual sub shop established in 1972 by Bill Specht and his cousin, is driven by the mission to Believe in Better – both in the quality of food it serves and in the communities it supports. Cousins Subs and its franchisees operate more than 100 sub sandwich shops throughout Wisconsin and Arizona, providing guests with quality deli fresh and made to order grilled subs using only the freshest ingredients on its signature bread baked daily. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Cousins Subs
323 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)