- Sub Headline: Rachel and Reuben Subs Return For the Season
- City: Milwaukee
- State: Wisconsin
- Franchise URL: http://www.CousinsSubs.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 8:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MILWAUKEE – Cousins Subs® brings back St. Patrick’s Day inspired limited-time-only sub sandwiches – the Reuben and Rachel.
The popular Reuben is served on Rye bread with corned beef, sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing. Also served on Rye bread, the Rachel is layered with pastrami, coleslaw and Thousand Island dressing. Both subs feature Swiss cheese made in Wisconsin.
“Our Reuben and Rachel limited-time-only subs are a taste of tradition,” said Justin McCoy, vice president of marketing at Cousins Subs. “They offer our guests a delicious way to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day – with each bite their taste buds will be in luck.”
The Rachel and Reuben sub sandwiches are available at Cousins Subs restaurants until March 20, 2016 and can be ordered online via Cousins’ website or new mobile app. For more information, please visit www.cousinssubs.com.
About Cousins Subs®
Wisconsin-based Cousins Subs®, a family-owned, fast casual sub shop established in 1972 by Bill Specht and his cousin, is driven by the mission to Believe in Better – both in the quality of food it serves and in the communities it supports. Cousins Subs and its franchisees operate more than 100 sub sandwich shops throughout Wisconsin and Arizona, providing guests with quality deli fresh and made to order grilled subs using only the freshest ingredients on its signature bread baked daily. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Cousins Subs®
PR & Communications Manager
167 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)