- City: Deerfield Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.coverall.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 11:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Jan. 19, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Coverall North America, Inc., a leading franchisor of commercial cleaning businesses, today announced hundreds of new Franchised Businesses joined the Coverall® System in 2015 as the Coverall® brand expanded, especially in California, Florida, Hawaii, Ohio and Texas, and in the Canadian provinces.
“It has been an incredible year for Coverall as we have met and exceeded our goals for system-wide growth,” said Rick Ascolese, Coverall President and CEO. “Over the last 30 years, Coverall has established itself as one of the leading brands in the franchised commercial cleaning industry. In 2016, we will continue our focus on supporting our franchisees and helping them develop their businesses through our local Support Centers. Our whole system is built around a passion for helping entrepreneurs start their own businesses through a Coverall® franchise.”
Several of Coverall’s 35 Support Centers relocated to new facilities to better accommodate and position themselves conveniently for franchisees, including locations in Long Island, N.Y., Omaha, Neb., Ft. Myers, Fla., Metairie, La. and Dayton, Ohio. In addition, new Coverall Master Franchisee-owned Support Centers opened in Chattanooga, Tenn. and Mobile, Ala., continuing brand expansion into new markets. Coverall North America, Inc. also increased its employee ranks to help support Coverall franchisees in its markets and continues to offer career opportunities in sales, field operations and administration.
Coverall North America, Inc. attributed much of its success this year to outstanding Franchised Business Owners who make the decision to independently own and operate a franchised business and are ambassadors for the Coverall® brand.
Jeremiah Bates, owner of Emerald Cleaning Service LLC in the Pittsburgh area, Benit Gotah and Ablavi Anoumou, owners of Adi-Got Brothers Services LLC in the Charlotte area, and Hebert Ospina, owner of Hebert Enterprises Corp. in the South Florida area, have all been named Franchised Business Owners of the Year.
“These outstanding Franchised Businesses of the Year demonstrate exceptional service delivery and great relationships with their customers,” said Ascolese. “We are extremely proud of their achievements and honored that they chose to be part of the Coverall® System.”
Coverall is a leader in the franchising industry. Guided by a strong value system based on Integrity, Mutual Respect, Honesty, Trust and Team, Coverall has built a servant-leadership system with its Franchised Businesses as top priority. Each year the largest Coverall Franchised Business of the Year receives national recognition together with similarly selected franchisees of the year in other systems at the International Franchise Association’s Franchise Action Network Annual Meeting in Washington D.C.
Those interested in exploring Coverall franchised business opportunities may visit Coverall’s all-new website at www.coverall.com/franchise-opportunities.
Coverall North America, Inc. and its Master Franchisees license and support more than 8,000 independently owned and operated franchised commercial cleaning businesses worldwide under the Coverall® name and system.
About Coverall North America, Inc.
Since its inception in 1985, Coverall North America, Inc. has grown into a leading franchised brand, licensing thousands of entrepreneurs to operate independent commercial cleaning businesses using the Coverall® brand and system. February 26, 2015, marked the company’s 30th year in business, a milestone anniversary celebrated across the entire Coverall Franchise System. In 2008, Coverall launched its proprietary Health-Based Cleaning System® Program and in 2014, introduced the Coverall Core 4® Process, demonstrating its dedication to continuous innovation and leadership on behalf of its franchisees. Coverall’s unique system combines advanced cleaning technologies and tools, hospital-grade disinfectants, professional training programs, business support services, and a passion for healthy cleaning to do one thing: help our franchised businesses remove the maximum amount of dirt and germs as efficiently as possible for their customers. System-wide, more than 8,000 Franchised Businesses provide Coverall® Program services across 90 markets to over 40,000 customers. For more information, visit www.coverall.com.
SOURCE Coverall North America, Inc.
200 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)