- Franchise URL: http://www.CowboyChicken.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 12:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Birmingham, AL (FranchisePOD.com) April 08, 2016 – Diners seeking the authentic flavor of wood fired rotisserie chicken and homemade sides, look no further. Cowboy Chicken is officially celebrating the grand opening of its first location in the Southeast with a week of daily dining deals. The fast-casual restaurant, which offers hormone-free chicken and fresh sides, opened in the Inverness area of Birmingham on Dec. 10, 2015, and is inviting Birminghamians to join in its five-day celebration from Monday, May 2 through Friday, May 6.
“We are excited to introduce ourselves and our signature wood fired chicken to families and new friends in Birmingham,” said Dia Zuaiter, manager and local franchise owner. “The week of grand opening events allows us to celebrate that by giving back to the community and inviting everyone to come try Cowboy Chicken.”
The grand opening festivities include:
- Monday, May 2: Kids’ Night – Kids eat free with purchase of adult entrée. Sign up for a drawing to win FREE chicken for a year!
- Tuesday, May 3: Dine to Donate – 15% of all proceeds will go to the Exceptional Foundation of Birmingham. Sign up for a drawing to win FREE chicken for a year!
- Wednesday, May 4: Student/Teacher Day – Students and teachers receive one free additional side with purchase of adult meal (bring your ID!). Sign up for a drawing to win FREE chicken for a year!
- Thursday, May 5: Dress like a Cowboy – Dress in your best Western wear and receive half off your meal. Sign up for a drawing to win FREE chicken for a year!
- Friday, May 6: Hometown Heroes Day – All members of law enforcement, fire fighters, EMTs, nurses, doctors, active and veteran military personnel will receive free cobbler. Show us your badge and we will show you our cobbler! Sign up for a drawing to win FREE chicken for a year!
Voted as America’s number one Next Hot Food City by Zagat, Birmingham is welcoming in new restaurants with creative menus, making it the perfect city for Cowboy Chicken’s first restaurant in the Southeast. From high-end to fast casual, the current food scene’s emphasis on fresh, quality and local plays right into Southerners’ love of the outdoors, farming and hunting.
“As a restaurateur in the area since 2000, Cowboy Chicken plays perfectly into the growing foodie scene by offering gluten-free menu options, fresh sides and hormone-free chicken cooked over hickory wood locally sourced from the Birmingham area,” said Zuaiter.
For more than 35 years, Cowboy Chicken has been cooking all-natural chicken over a wood-burning fire. Guests will enjoy the same wood fire rotisserie chicken along with signature sour-cream-tomatillo enchiladas and abundant home-style sides. With a “cowboy cool” culture and dedication to guests and communities, Cowboy Chicken aims to exceed the expectations of guests each and every time they visit. The warmth and comfort of that culture are at the heart of everything at Cowboy Chicken. The same respect and passion are experienced in the bold flavors of all-natural wood fire rotisserie chicken, the selection of wholesome ingredients and the handcrafted preparations of meals. It’s called honest food, and it’s what keeps friends and family coming back for more.
Cowboy Chicken is located at 830 Inverness Corners, Birmingham, AL 35242. The restaurant is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. For more information and to see the menu, visit www.cowboychicken.com.
About Cowboy Chicken
Founded in Dallas, Texas in 1981, Cowboy Chicken is a fast casual restaurant chain specializing in real wood fire rotisserie chicken. Cowboy Chicken ranked in Fastcasual.com’s Top Fast Casual Movers & Shakers, a prestigious restaurant industry award. They were chosen number one “Hot Restaurant Chain to Buy into Now” in 2012 by Forbes magazine. Cowboy Chicken is continuing to grow through franchise opportunities and planned corporate development. For more information, please visit us at www.cowboychicken.com or contact Kathy Davidson for franchising information at email@example.com, (678) 485-8413.
353 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)