- Sub Headline: First location in Louisiana brings wood fired rotisserie chicken to Baton Rouge
- Franchise URL: http://www.CowboyChicken.com
- Listed: May 4, 2016 7:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Baton Rouge, LA (FranchisePOD.com) May 03, 2016 – The wait is OVER! Diners seeking the authentic flavor of wood fired rotisserie chicken and homemade sides: look no further. Cowboy Chicken is officially celebrating the grand opening of its first location in Louisiana, with a week of daily dining deals. The fast-casual restaurant, which offers hormone-free chicken and fresh sides, opened on Siegen Lane on March 28, 2016 and is inviting everyone to join in its six-day celebration from Monday, May 9th through Saturday, May 14th.
“As soon as we tasted how great the wood fired chicken was, Chris & I knew we had to bring home a Cowboy Chicken to Baton Rouge,” said Mark Verinder, local franchise co-owner. “The week of grand opening events allows us to celebrate, have fun and give back to the community, while also inviting everyone to come try Cowboy Chicken.”
The grand opening festivities include:
MONDAY, May 9th KID’S NIGHT Kids Eat Free with any adult entrée purchase. Plus, face painting & balloon animals from 5:30p-7:30p. Sign up to win FREE Chicken for a year! Cowboys & Cowgirls welcome to come dressed up!
TUESDAY, May 10th- St. JUDE DAY 10% of all proceeds will be donated to St. Jude. Plus, Sign up to win FREE Chicken for a year!
WEDNESDAY, May 11th HOME TOWN HEROES DAY 50% off for all police, fire fighters, active & veteran military, EMT’s, nurses and doctors. Show us your ID/badge, and we’ll give you 50% off your meal. Plus, Sign up to win FREE Chicken for a year!
THURSDAY, May 12th LSU DAY Wear your LSU gear for a chance to win prizes throughout the day. Meet and visit with former LSU players. Plus, Sign up to win FREE Chicken for a year!
FRIDAY- May 13th Friday the 13th Any one named Jason gets a free cobbler. (Must have ID) Plus, Sign up to win FREE Chicken for a year!
SATURDAY- May 14th KID’S ACTIVITY DAY Wear any uniform, from any activity your kid’s involved in (sports, scouts, etc.), and get a free souvenir beverage cup with any purchase. Plus, Sign up to win FREE Chicken for a year!
For over 35 years, Cowboy Chicken has been cooking all-natural chicken over a wood-burning fire. Guests will enjoy the same wood fire rotisserie chicken along with signature sour-cream-tomatillo enchiladas and abundant home-style sides. With a ‘cowboy cool’ culture and dedication to guests and communities, Cowboy Chicken aims to exceed the expectations of guests each and every time they visit. The warmth and comfort of that culture are at the heart of everything at Cowboy Chicken. The same respect and passion are experienced in the bold flavors of all-natural wood fire rotisserie chicken, the selection of wholesome ingredients and the handcrafted preparations of meals. It’s called honest food, and it’s what keeps friends and family coming back for more.
Cowboy Chicken is located at 6555 Siegen Lane, Baton Rouge, LA 70809. The restaurant is open from 11 a.m.-9p.m. daily. For more information and to see the menu, visit www.cowboychicken.com.
About Cowboy Chicken
Founded in Dallas, Texas in 1981, Cowboy Chicken is a fast casual restaurant chain specializing in real wood fire rotisserie chicken. Cowboy Chicken ranked in Fastcasual.com’s Top Fast Casual Movers & Shakers, a prestigious restaurant industry award. They were chosen number one “Hot Restaurant Chain to Buy into Now”, in 2012 by Forbes magazine. Cowboy Chicken is continuing to grow through franchise opportunities and planned corporate development. For more information, please visit us at www.cowboychicken.com or contact Kathy Davidson for franchising information at email@example.com, (678) 485-8413.
244 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)