- Franchise URL: http://www.CowboyChicken.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 8:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dallas, TX (FranchisePOD.com) April 05, 2016 – Cowboy Chicken, the popular eighteen-unit Dallas-based fast casual wood fire rotisserie chicken brand, has done it again! Cowboy Chicken is thrilled to announce their newest store opening in Katy, Texas. The store is located at 20702 Katy Freeway #1A, Katy, TX 77449. They are open for lunch and dinner daily, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The new franchise partner Joe Rothchild and his operations partner, Barry Fisher bring over 25 years of real estate and hospitality experience to the brand. Development of 14 additional locations will continue through the Greater Houston Area and surrounding suburbs over the next few years.
Rothchild and Fisher knew from their first encounter with Cowboy Chicken, that this was a concept they wanted to be a part of. They were looking for an exciting emerging restaurant brand to bring to Houston. They wanted a concept that was healthy, wholesome, and unique. “The restaurant was full, it had a great vibe, the people were great, and the food was amazing. We knew it was going to be a winner!” stated Rothchild.
“We want to congratulate Joe and Barry on the opening of their first location. We are excited to continue to partner with them and support them as they develop the Houston market. We wish them tremendous success as they continue to grow.” said Cowboy Chicken President, Sean Kennedy.
For over 30 years, Cowboy Chicken has been cooking all natural chicken over a wood burning fire, and today guests enjoy the same delicious wood-fired rotisserie chicken along with seventeen different fresh homemade sides, including the now famous Twice-Baked “Potaters”., The menu also includes their award-winning Chicken Enchiladas and Homemade Peach Cobbler, which have both been on the menu since Cowboy’s inception, more than thirty years ago. Cowboy Chicken also features healthy and delicious fresh salads and sandwiches, grilled skinless chicken breast and nutritious sides such as baked Sweet Potato, Green Beans, and Campfire Veggies. Visit Cowboy Chicken at www.cowboychicken.com for more information or to order online.
About Cowboy Chicken
Founded in Dallas, Texas in 1981, Cowboy Chicken is a fast casual restaurant chain specializing in real wood-fired rotisserie chicken. Cowboy Chicken is ranked among the Top Fast Casual Movers & Shakers of 2014 by FastCasual.com, a prestigious restaurant industry award, and was chosen number one, “Hot Restaurant Chain to Buy into Now”, in 2012 by Forbes magazine. Open for lunch and dinner for dine-in, take out, catering, online ordering, and delivery. Cowboy Chicken is continuing to grow through franchise opportunities. For more information please visit us at www.cowboychicken.com. Contact Kathy Davidson for franchising information @ firstname.lastname@example.org, 678-485-8413.
SOURCE Cowboy Chicken
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (3 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)