- City: New York
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.coyoteuglysaloon.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 3:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 23, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // NEW YORK – Coyote Ugly – the rowdy, western-themed bar widely known for its beautiful, take-no-prisoners, whiskey-slinging female bartenders and dancers – has opened its fifth bar in Russia.
Located in the Mandarin Mall at Bestuzheva, 1/1 in Sochi, the new bar is the fifth for Bartime KZN LLC, a franchise group that previously signed an agreement for the development of six locations covering the entire Russian Federation. The group opened their first Coyote Ugly in Moscow in 2009, followed by saloons in St. Petersburg in 2010, Kazan in 2011 and Yekaterinburg in 2012.
“Sochi is known for much more than the location of the 2014 Winter Olympics and for its importation of snow. It’s an exciting place filled with lights, music and people looking for fun,” said Liliana ‘Lil’ Lovell, founder of Coyote Ugly. “Whatever your taste, in Sochi there are plenty of venues for everyone to spend their evenings. We’re excited to be adding Coyote Ugly to that list of venues.”
Widely recognized as the most famous bar on the planet, Coyote Ugly thrives on booze, bar dancing and girl power. Each night sexy, sassy, tough-talking “Coyotes” go well beyond serving drinks; they ascend the bar to entertain the crowd with choreographed dance routines that celebrate the wild side of American culture. As for the drinks, the rule is hard-nosed: no “frou” shaken or stirred concoctions, and nothing that requires a blender or more than two ingredients to make.
“The bartenders are known for their sarcasm and quick witted repartee just as much as they are for their dancing,” said Anna Zakharova, Marketing Director for Bartime KZN. “If you are looking for a night out with unexpected antics, Coyote Ugly is sure to fit the bill. This is a great facility for all lovers of nightlife.”
Coyote Ugly’s continued expansion throughout Russia comes on the heels of the company’s recent announcement to further expand its international footprint. With 21 locations already open and operating in nine states and four countries, Coyote Ugly is focusing on aggressive franchise expansion in non-U.S. territories, including Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, South Africa and the United Kingdom, among others.
For more information about franchise opportunities with Coyote Ugly, please visit www.coyoteuglysaloon.com/franchising or call (720) 442-7777.
About Coyote Ugly Saloon
Founded in 1993 in New York City’s East Village, Coyote Ugly has become widely recognized as the most famous bar on the planet. The music is loud, the liquor is hard, and the female bartenders, known for their dance routines on top of the bar, serve a little bit of attitude with the drinks. The company currently has 21 locations operating in nine states and four countries, and is looking to strengthen its growing presence by attracting qualified single and multi-unit franchise owners. For more information on the Coyote Ugly franchise opportunity, visit http://www.coyoteuglysaloon.com/franchising/.
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)