- City: New York
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.coyoteuglysaloon.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 3:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 23, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // NEW YORK – Coyote Ugly – the rowdy, western-themed bar widely known for its beautiful, take-no-prisoners, whiskey-slinging female bartenders and dancers – has opened its fifth bar in Russia.
Located in the Mandarin Mall at Bestuzheva, 1/1 in Sochi, the new bar is the fifth for Bartime KZN LLC, a franchise group that previously signed an agreement for the development of six locations covering the entire Russian Federation. The group opened their first Coyote Ugly in Moscow in 2009, followed by saloons in St. Petersburg in 2010, Kazan in 2011 and Yekaterinburg in 2012.
“Sochi is known for much more than the location of the 2014 Winter Olympics and for its importation of snow. It’s an exciting place filled with lights, music and people looking for fun,” said Liliana ‘Lil’ Lovell, founder of Coyote Ugly. “Whatever your taste, in Sochi there are plenty of venues for everyone to spend their evenings. We’re excited to be adding Coyote Ugly to that list of venues.”
Widely recognized as the most famous bar on the planet, Coyote Ugly thrives on booze, bar dancing and girl power. Each night sexy, sassy, tough-talking “Coyotes” go well beyond serving drinks; they ascend the bar to entertain the crowd with choreographed dance routines that celebrate the wild side of American culture. As for the drinks, the rule is hard-nosed: no “frou” shaken or stirred concoctions, and nothing that requires a blender or more than two ingredients to make.
“The bartenders are known for their sarcasm and quick witted repartee just as much as they are for their dancing,” said Anna Zakharova, Marketing Director for Bartime KZN. “If you are looking for a night out with unexpected antics, Coyote Ugly is sure to fit the bill. This is a great facility for all lovers of nightlife.”
Coyote Ugly’s continued expansion throughout Russia comes on the heels of the company’s recent announcement to further expand its international footprint. With 21 locations already open and operating in nine states and four countries, Coyote Ugly is focusing on aggressive franchise expansion in non-U.S. territories, including Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, South Africa and the United Kingdom, among others.
For more information about franchise opportunities with Coyote Ugly, please visit www.coyoteuglysaloon.com/franchising or call (720) 442-7777.
About Coyote Ugly Saloon
Founded in 1993 in New York City’s East Village, Coyote Ugly has become widely recognized as the most famous bar on the planet. The music is loud, the liquor is hard, and the female bartenders, known for their dance routines on top of the bar, serve a little bit of attitude with the drinks. The company currently has 21 locations operating in nine states and four countries, and is looking to strengthen its growing presence by attracting qualified single and multi-unit franchise owners. For more information on the Coyote Ugly franchise opportunity, visit http://www.coyoteuglysaloon.com/franchising/.
229 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)