- City: New York
- State: New York
- Listed: November 19, 2015 8:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 05, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // NEW YORK – Coyote Ugly, the rowdy, western-themed bar that inspired a big-screen movie starring Tyra Banks, is exporting its version of honky-tonk to Mexico.
The 22-year-old bar, which started in New York City’s East Village, is looking to debut in Mexico with as many as 15 bars over the next several years. The growth will be driven by franchising and will initially target Cancun, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City and Guadalajara.
“With the wild success of our bars throughout the United States and abroad, we think Mexico is perfect for our brand of bar,” said Liliana ‘Lil’ Lovell, who quit a Wall Street job at the age of 24 to launch Coyote Ugly in 1993. “I like the uniqueness of Mexico and its residents. I definitely see local residents, as well as tourists, having a lot of fun in our Mexican bars.”
Featuring beautiful female bartenders and dancers who have made pouring drinks an art form, Coyote Ugly has become widely recognized as the most famous bar on the planet. Each night sexy, sassy, tough-talking “Coyotes” ascend the bars to entertain the crowd with choreographed dances, songs, games, body shots and much more. As for the drinks, the rule is hard-nosed: no “frou frou” shaken or stirred concoctions, and nothing that requires a blender or more than two ingredients to make.
“The energy inside our bars is amazing. From the moment you walk in the door it is a sensory overload of great music, entertainment and fun. There isn’t anything like it. Period,” Lovell said.
To augment the company’s growth in Mexico, Coyote Ugly is actively seeking highly qualified franchisees looking to invest in an international franchise program full of fun, support, high profits, and the recognition of one of the world’s best known brands.
Today, there are six Coyote Ugly bars outside the United States – one in Germany, four in Russia and one in the Ukraine. The company recently inked a deal for its fifth Russian bar, and is close to finalizing agreements in Canada and the United Kingdom.
For more information about franchise opportunities with Coyote Ugly, please visit www.coyoteuglysaloon.com/franchising or call (720) 442-7777.
About Coyote Ugly Saloon
Founded in 1993 in New York City’s East Village, Coyote Ugly has become widely recognized as the most famous bar on the planet. The music is loud, the liquor is hard, and the female bartenders, known for their dance routines on top of the bar, serve a little bit of attitude with the drinks. The company currently has 20 locations operating in nine states and four countries, and is looking to strengthen its growing presence by attracting qualified single and multi-unit franchise owners. For more information on the Coyote Ugly franchise opportunity, visit http://www.coyoteuglysaloon.com/franchising/.
SOURCE Coyote Ugly Saloon
183 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)