- City: New York
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.coyoteuglysaloon.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 8:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // NEW YORK – Coyote Ugly – the rowdy, western-themed bar that inspired a big-screen movie starring Tyra Banks – has signed a new franchise agreement for the development of its first bar in the United Kingdom.
Slated to open in Cardiff, Wales in March, the new bar will be located in the heart of the city’s entertainment district, just steps away from the iconic Millennium Stadium.
“We couldn’t be more excited about exporting our version of honky-tonk to the United Kingdom and could not have found a better team with whom to partner as we enter the market,” said Coyote Ugly founder Liliana “Lil” Lovell. “Already widely recognized as the most famous bar in the world, we expect a strong and positive reception in the U.K.”
The new bar will be owned and operated by Steve Lewis, a nearly 25-year veteran of the licensed drink trade. Throughout his career, he has reinvented numerous businesses into flourishing brands and has even staged some of the biggest bands and DJs in the world. Lewis currently owns and operates two other bars – Jack Murphy’s and The Adelphi – in Swansea, Wales, less than an hour from Cardiff.
“I’m a long-time fan of Coyote Ugly and think the brand is a perfect fit for my bar portfolio,” said Lewis. “The city of Cardiff certainly offers a great choice of bars and pubs for everyone. Nightclubs, funky bars, and traditional pubs give the Welsh capital city a scene that is now renowned worldwide. For those looking for a night out full of fun and unexpected antics, Coyote Ugly is sure to fit the bill.”
Widely recognized as the most famous bar on the planet, Coyote Ugly thrives on booze, bar dancing and girl power. Each night sexy, sassy, tough-talking “Coyotes” go well beyond serving drinks; they ascend the bar to entertain the crowd with choreographed dance routines, songs games, body shots and much more that celebrate the wild side of American culture. As for the drinks, the rule is hard-nosed: no “frou frou” shaken or stirred concoctions, and nothing that requires a blender or more than two ingredients to make.
Coyote Ugly’s expansion into the U.K. comes on the heels of the company’s recent announcement to further expand its international footprint. With 21 locations already open and operating in four countries – United States, Russia, Ukraine and Germany – Coyote Ugly is focusing on aggressive franchise expansion in non-U.S. territories, including Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, South Africa and the United Kingdom, among others.
For more information about the Coyote Ugly franchise opportunity, visit www.coyoteuglysaloon.com/franchising or call (720) 442-7777.
About Coyote Ugly Saloon
Founded in 1993 in New York City’s East Village, Coyote Ugly has become widely recognized as the most famous bar on the planet. The music is loud, the liquor is hard, and the female bartenders, known for their dance routines on top of the bar, serve a little bit of attitude with the drinks. The company currently has 21 locations operating in four countries – the United States, Russia, Ukraine and Germany – and is looking to strengthen its growing presence by attracting qualified single and multi-unit franchise owners. For more information on the Coyote Ugly franchise opportunity, visit http://www.coyoteuglysaloon.com/franchising/.
SOURCE Coyote Ugly Saloon
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)