CPR Cell Phone Repair Announces Multi-Store Business Development Agreement That Will Expand Services Throughout Mexico
- City: Independence
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.cellphonerepair.com
- Listed: February 11, 2016 8:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Independence, OH – February 11, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – CPR Cell Phone Repair (CPR), the largest and fastest growing retail mobile device repair franchise network in North America, is pleased to announce a new multi-store business agreement that begins the expansion of services throughout Mexico. This agreement will establish CPR’s highly successful franchise system to Mexico, one of the world’s largest markets for mobile devices.
Diego Kuri and Miguel Kuri, own and operate one of Mexico’s largest suppliers of wireless solutions, Celex Group. Since 1991 Celex has dedicated it’s focus to wireless communication solutions and provide customers with mobile devices for a fair price. Over the past two decades, the Kuri brothers have successfully grown Celex and have greatly increased the capacity for mobile device distribution, expanding into a variety of commercial markets. The Kuri brothers are scheduled to develop multiple CPR stores throughout Mexico in the coming 12 months and will integrate the CPR brand and its repair solutions into Celex stores across Mexico.
“Mexico is one of the largest markets for next generation mobile technology and the experience Diego and Miguel bring to CPR creates some dynamic synergies that should meet the consumer needs for advanced and certified mobile repair services. Their extensive business experience in the telecommunications industry make them ideal partners to successfully forge CPR’s identity in the Mexican market,” added Josh Sevick, CPR President.
About CPR Cell Phone Repair
Founded in Orlando, Fla. in 1996, CPR Cell Phone Repair is the fastest growing wireless technology franchise in North America and operates over 230 locations internationally. As a pioneer and leader in the electronics repair industry, CPR offers same-day repair and refurbishing services for cell phones, laptops, gaming systems, digital music players, tablets and other personal electronic devices and has the only ISO 9001:2008 certification in the mobile device repair industry. CPR was named in Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 (2015) ranking and ranked #1 in the repair category for three consecutive year (2013-2015) and continues to lead the mobile device repair industry. For more information about CPR Cell Phone Repair and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.cellphonerepair.com/ or call 877-856-5101.
SOURCE CPR Cell Phone Repair
Director of Sales
CPR Cell Phone Repair
431 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)