CPR Cell Phone Repair Continues Expansion with the Opening of a New Franchise Store in Lexington, SC
- Sub Headline: CPR Cell Phone Repair, the largest and fastest growing retail mobile device repair franchise network in North America, congratulates Steve Doyle on the opening of his franchise store in Lexington and warmly welcomes him to the network.
- City: Independence
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.cellphonerepair.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 9:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Independence, OH – March 04, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – CPR Cell Phone Repair, the largest and fastest growing retail mobile device repair franchise network in North America, is pleased to announce the opening of a new store in Lexington, SC. CPR Cell Phone Repair congratulates Steve Doyle on the opening of his franchise store in Lexington and warmly welcomes him to the network.
Josh Sevick, CPR’s President stated, “We are delighted that Steve has joined CPR and is bringing over 15 years of marketing and sales experience to his new venture. His franchise store is located near a number of Lexington’s casual restaurants, Bank of America’s Financial Center, Walmart, and the Holiday Inn Express. Given the Lexington store’s ideal location, shoppers, business owners and travelers will be able to easily access the repair services of this convenient CPR store.”
Lexington is an affluent town located 12 miles away from Columbia, South Carolina’s state capital and largest city. Lexington is located near two major interstate highways that connect the Greenville area with North Charleston and a busy route that links Columbia and Atlanta. In addition to interstate proximity, Lexington also draws a large number of visitors due to nearby Lake Murray, a popular attraction that features summer recreational activities. The top employers in Lexington are the Lexington County Government, the Lexington School District, plus major retailers including Walmart, Target and Lowes.
“As a long term resident of the area, I am excited to see that the Lexington and Columbia business communities are really heating up. I’m proud to be part of this regional business expansion and am already looking forward to opening a second CPR franchise in the downtown Vista area within the next two months,” added CPR franchisee, Steve Doyle.
CPR Cell Phone Repair of Lexington is located at 5551 A Sunset Blvd., Lexington, SC 29072.
To learn more about the store’s full range of electronic device repair services, call 803-490-2287 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the website:http://www.cellphonerepair.com/lexington-sc/.
About CPR Cell Phone Repair
Founded in Orlando, Fla. in 1996, CPR Cell Phone Repair is the fastest growing wireless technology franchise in North America and operates over 225 locations internationally. As a pioneer and leader in the electronics repair industry, CPR offers same-day repair and refurbishing services for cell phones, laptops, gaming systems, digital music players, tablets and other personal electronic devices. CPR was named an Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 (2016) ranking and earned top brand on the Inc. 500. For more information about CPR Cell Phone Repair and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.cellphonerepair.com/ or call 877-856-5101.
SOURCE CPR Cell Phone Repair
Director, Onboarding and Franchisee Relations
CPR Cell Phone Repair
CPR Cell Phone Repair, Social Media
276 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)