- Sub Headline: CPR Cell Phone Repair congratulates Edgar and William Navarro on the opening of their new franchise store located near Chicago’s popular Harlem Irving Plaza shopping mall.
- Franchise URL: http://www.cellphonerepair.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 8:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Independence, OH (FranchisePOD.com) July 01, 2016 – CPR Cell Phone Repair, the largest and fastest growing retail mobile device repair franchise network in North America, is pleased to announce the opening of a new Chicago area store. CPR Cell Phone Repair congratulates Edgar and William Navarro on the opening of their new franchise store located near Chicago’s popular Harlem Irving Plaza shopping mall.
Josh Sevick, CPR’s President stated, “Everyone at CPR is thrilled that the Navarro brothers have opened their third CPR franchise store in the Chicago area. With over ten years of commitment to CPR, William and Edgar are amongst our most long term and experienced franchise owners. Their continued involvement speaks volumes about the quality of the CPR brand and its successful expansion. Our thanks to both William and Edgar Navarro and congratulations on their latest CPR venture.”
The Greater Chicago area is home to a population of over 9,928,312. This is one of the country’s most densely populated areas with residents living throughout the city and in numerous surrounding suburbs. Chicago’s Norridge district has been referred to as “an island in the city” and is home to the Harlem Irving Plaza, one of the most popular enclosed shopping malls in the area. The Harlem Irving Plaza features an assortment of restaurants and over 100 stores plus retail anchor tenants that includes Target, Kohl’s and Best Buy. These factors make it an ideal location for a nearby CPR store.
“After retiring from military service as a USMC Sergeant, I was happy to embark on my next career as the owner of CPR franchise. Over a ten-year period, my brother and I are now opening our third franchise and have trained well over 100 CPR repair technicians. We are really excited about our new location near the Harlem Irving Plaza. This will provide busy customers with easy access to repairs and services that also includes the sales of phone accessories and assistance with mobile device recycling. Come visit us soon!,” added Edgar Navarro.
CPR Cell Phone Repair Chicago – Harlem Irving Plaza is located at 7211 W. Irving Park Road, Suite A, Chicago, IL 60634. To learn more about the store’s full range of electronic device repair services, call 773-696-1800 or contact the store via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the website: http://www.cellphonerepair.com/irving-park-chicago/
Edgar and William Navarro also own the following CPR stores:
CPR Cell Phone Repair Skokie at 7135 Central Avenue, Skokie, IL 60077
See the website for further information: http://www.cellphonerepair.com/skokie-il/
CPR Chicago at 4007 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
See the website for further information: http://www.cellphonerepair.com/chicago-il/
About CPR Cell Phone Repair
Founded in Orlando, Fla. in 1996, CPR Cell Phone Repair is the fastest growing wireless technology franchise in North America and operates over 250 locations internationally. As a pioneer and leader in the electronics repair industry, CPR offers same-day repair and refurbishing services for cell phones, laptops, gaming systems, digital music players, tablets and other personal electronic devices. CPR was named an Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 (2016) ranking and earned top brand on the Inc. 500. For more information about CPR Cell Phone Repair and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.cellphonerepair.com/ or call 877-856-5101.
SOURCE CPR Cell Phone Repair
Director, Onboarding and Franchisee Relations
CPR Cell Phone Repair
376 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)